my unofficial moveset moveset

#1xmanbearxPosted 5/21/2013 7:18:19 PM
Just cut this garbage out, it's not even fun to read
#2LightEcoSagePosted 5/21/2013 7:19:57 PM
I only find the characters I know and love fun to read :3 If I don't know the character, odds are I'll ignore the topic.
---
The trolls, try hards, haters, wannabes.. when does it stop?
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/21/2013 7:21:46 PM
Better than people making topics about how the game is dead 24/7, or quoting Pink on this, Crash and Heroic's bromance.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#4xmanbearx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:22:47 PM
Only reason I even posted was due to the fact that the board is nothing but pokemon movesets these days. It's sad
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/21/2013 7:24:29 PM
xmanbearx posted...
Only reason I even posted was due to the fact that the board is nothing but pokemon movesets these days. It's sad

It's only been em for the past two days.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#6Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/21/2013 7:28:32 PM
People complaining because other people like to give their favorite characters a move set for this game?

First world problems at its finest.
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#7TheGuardDogPosted 5/21/2013 8:24:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/21/2013 8:29:22 PM
TheGuardDog posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I'm so stupid I like to make movesets for Nintendo characters for a Playstation game, instead of putting them on the Smash board.

First world problems at their finest. There, fixed your grammar for you too. That way you don't make yourself look silly while trying to act all high and mighty. <3 hugs.

To be fair, it's A LOT more fun to make movesets for PSASBR than Smash Bros.
---
#9Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/21/2013 8:33:09 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
TheGuardDog posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I'm so stupid I like to make movesets for Nintendo characters for a Playstation game, instead of putting them on the Smash board.

First world problems at their finest. There, fixed your grammar for you too. That way you don't make yourself look silly while trying to act all high and mighty. <3 hugs.

Who the hell is that guy anyways? lol random nobody trying to act condescending for no reason.
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#10LightEcoSagePosted 5/21/2013 8:35:00 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
TheGuardDog posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Who the hell is that guy anyways? lol random nobody trying to act condescending for no reason.

"Stop starting fights. That's why people don't like you now."
---
The trolls, try hards, haters, wannabes.. when does it stop?