PSAS: BR summed up into 4 words:

#1AMP1317Posted 5/23/2013 9:41:35 AM
Lost Connection to Host.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#2gameghy555Posted 5/23/2013 9:44:57 AM
Did you literally make this topic because you lost connection to host?

The whole "rage quitting" thing is dumb. A person shouldn't be attacked for quitting a game. The devs should have developed a better network architecture, so that the host changes as soon as someone quits.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#3KingTumbleweedPosted 5/23/2013 9:54:13 AM
Nobody cares.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#4AMP1317(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 10:01:32 AM
This topic wasn't made to cut on rage quitters or complain.

I made it due to the sheer number of times it happens. Is it the players fault? No, it's the devs for not adding host migration.
Lighten up, it was supposed to be a light hearted topic, though I guess I could have been more specific.

Hell, I love this game and play it at least 3-4 times a week. It just has a lot of improving to do, which we all know isn't happening.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#5gameghy555Posted 5/23/2013 10:06:06 AM
A love/hate relationship.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 5/23/2013 10:13:36 AM
AMP1317 posted...

I made it due to the sheer number of times it happens. Is it the players fault? No, it's the devs for not adding host migration.
Lighten up, it was supposed to be a light hearted topic, though I guess I could have been more specific.

Hell, I love this game and play it at least 3-4 times a week. It just has a lot of improving to do, which we all know isn't happening.

Thing is, you purposely made a complaint topic, and no, don't deny it. Topics are usually made so people can discuss the main point of it. You, on the other hand, left nothing to discuss, except discuss your immaturity for even posting it here. Yes, host disconnection happens, 100% of this board have experienced it and 50% have learned to deal with and move on. You don't have to come and announce it to everyone as some new discovery. This topic wasn't even funny. Pretty much just a failed attempt to get attention.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
#7Nightstryk3r619Posted 5/23/2013 11:08:25 AM
This needs more cowbell.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#8LittlejefferyPosted 5/23/2013 11:21:44 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
AMP1317 posted...

Thing is, you purposely made a complaint topic, and no, don't deny it. Topics are usually made so people can discuss the main point of it. You, on the other hand, left nothing to discuss, except discuss your immaturity for even posting it here. Yes, host disconnection happens, 100% of this board have experienced it and 50% have learned to deal with and move on. You don't have to come and announce it to everyone as some new discovery. This topic wasn't even funny. Pretty much just a failed attempt to get attention.

This is no longer a matter that can be settled with words. I challenge you to a match of Playstation All-Stars tumbleweed.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 5/23/2013 11:38:10 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...
AMP1317 posted...

This is no longer a matter that can be settled with words. I challenge you to a match of Playstation All-Stars tumbleweed.

Eh, not right now. It's getting a bit too late to play this around my area. We'll have to plan this some other day.
---
#10Trigger_MonkeyPosted 5/23/2013 12:15:34 PM
Seth Killian cannot balance
---
Solaire of Astora for Playstation Allstars.
Official Gregor of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Message Boards.