I'm the cheapest player ever online.....BY FAR!!!

#1XenoFFvsPosted 5/23/2013 11:08:09 PM
2 stories. Both matches are 2v2 with me as Nariko.

First match my partner gets KO'd early leaving me to fend for myself against a Sly/Drake splitscreen team. They let me 1v1 Sly and we both are getting pretty close to lvl.3. I start grabbing so I can get to it faster while halting his gain at the same time. Plus, I don't have much experience as Nariko so it's hard for me to hit a teleport/electric roll spamming sly. Right before I get to lvl.3 Drake steps in and the both start spam grabbing me so I just give up(let them kill me off) because there just wasn't anything I could do.

Afterwards I sent a nessage telling them that they shouldn't do 1v1 if they're gonna be scrubs about it and double team me before I get to lvl.3. The reply I got was that I was playing Neil Patrick Harris(he said something else, figure it out) hence why his partner had joined.

I guess grabbing is just such a cheap cheating way to play despite the fact that EVERY character can do it AND that the devs purposely put it into the game's mechanics.

The second match was 2v2 but ended up being me going 1v1 with a Drake after our partners were gone. He had 2 lives and I had 3. He killed me off twice with lvl.1s and t-bagged ferociously after the kills. I was working up to lvl.3 since it was my only hope for victory. We both were throwing out a good amount of grabs and HE missed ME 4 times in a row with his lvl.1. As I got very close to my lvl.3 he would keep using his AK into grab so I began to jump a lot with up squares and up triangles. I got my lvl.3 and won the match.

Afterwards I messaged him and told him to t-bag that **** scrub lmao xD. He replied back saying that we both knew who woulda won if I hadn't started jumping. I said "or if you didn't miss with your lvl.1 4 times in a row noob lol" and called him an overcocky fool. He came back with "what does that say for you? Lvl3 for 1v1 lol sit down kid." I then proceeded to explain to him how Nariko has no reliable way to kill in 1v1(especially on dreamscape) and that anyone that's ever faced a skilled Nariko 1v1 knows that 9 times out of 10 they go for lvl. 3. I have yet to hear back.

So watch out everybody!!! It doesn't get any cheaper than this guy!!!!(points thunbs in at self)
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#2blazin640Posted 5/23/2013 11:17:03 PM
the drake probably jumped in because he thought you were going to play dirty and kill both of them with your level 3 instead of just sly. He shouldn't have jumped in though.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#3XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 11:29:27 PM
blazin640 posted...
the drake probably jumped in because he thought you were going to play dirty and kill both of them with your level 3 instead of just sly. He shouldn't have jumped in though.

Yeah, I wouldn't have gone for drake but probably still would've lost anyway had I done that since sly was almost at lvl. 3
---
#4blazin640Posted 5/23/2013 11:44:25 PM
XenoFFvs posted...
blazin640 posted...

Yeah, I wouldn't have gone for drake but probably still would've lost anyway had I done that since sly was almost at lvl. 3

well at least you tried. I give you props for that.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#5RanemKing24Posted 5/24/2013 4:51:48 AM
Guess you haven't seen the extremely cheap "Are_You_Angy" and "toru_inowa" team. They mad me lose 20 points. Anyways what they do is get 1 kill then toro sleep loop for whole remaining time. Watch our for these CRAZY NEW TROLLS
---
RamenKing24
hm hm huh im best huh hm huh??
#6XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 11:38:58 AM
RanemKing24 posted...
Guess you haven't seen the extremely cheap "Are_You_Angy" and "toru_inowa" team. They mad me lose 20 points. Anyways what they do is get 1 kill then toro sleep loop for whole remaining time. Watch our for these CRAZY NEW TROLLS

Yeah.....I don't bother with ranked.
---
#7crash-b-fan23Posted 5/24/2013 5:07:23 PM
RanemKing24 posted...

THESE GUYS ARE ****ING CRAYZAY
---
[PSN]:crashbfan23
CRAZY TROLL ON THE LOOSE http://i.imgur.com/b6v5eYF.jpg if you see him add him to your block list and REPORT HIM