And by that, I mean ignoring the third-party franchises.
The answer to me is pretty well. Most of Sony's big names are there, plus some unexpected ones. The main thing bugging me is a lack of a Resistance character, especially given there was a stage and weapons. --- They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
Pretty good I'm glad that Nate and Cole are in the game, along with Sweet Tooth --- "There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I tend to play PS All-Stars
On that specific department, the roster delivers. It does represent Sony pretty well. That said, third parties are also a huge part of Sony's history and there's where they failed miserably. --- The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers. http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
On that specific department, the roster delivers. It does represent Sony pretty well. That said, third parties are also a huge part of Sony's history and there's where they failed miserably.
I do agree that the third parties were....questionable at best. But is it so wrong for me to say that I really wasn't expecting third-party characters in the first place? --- They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
1) a PSP rep. Seriously ,this I do not understand. GIve us Uberhero, Patapon seemed to be pretty popular among those who recommend PSP games.
2) niche characters. People talk about the lack of 3rd parties being a problem because 3rd party also defines PS. But niche does too. Games from the likes of Nippon Ichi, Compile Heart among others... they represent Sony too.
3) More 3rd parties, obviously.
4) Some recognisable 'legend' characters.
1) is I think the biggest offender for me. Hopefully at E3 we get the final DLC (i reckon 4 characters) and one of them is Uberhero. --- Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com Waiting on PS4