Be honest, how well does this game represent SONY'S roster?

#11christiankid7Posted 5/26/2013 5:47:29 PM
They did really well with 1st party. There were a few 1st party characters (Ico,Wander,Dart{lack of an RPG rep and the huge amount of requests for him}, Gabe Logan, Chimera, and a few classic characters with big enough fanbases {Robbit and Blasto I guess}) that would have been welcome additions to the roster but they couldn't put everyone in.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#12judgementaeonPosted 5/26/2013 5:56:24 PM
christiankid7 posted...
They did really well with 1st party. There were a few 1st party characters (Ico,Wander,Dart{lack of an RPG rep and the huge amount of requests for him}, Gabe Logan, Chimera, and a few classic characters with big enough fanbases {Robbit and Blasto I guess}) that would have been welcome additions to the roster but they couldn't put everyone in.

This pretty much lol
---
Well I sure was wrong, I actually like One Piece now XD
#13TerraponPosted 5/26/2013 7:30:55 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
It does a pretty good job imo, with the exception of Zeus..

Amen to that.

Harharahar.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#14Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/26/2013 9:50:57 PM(edited)
slaighMaccooper posted...
not very well they missed plenty of milestone games and frankly they should have waited for a sequel to add newer characters (raiden, nariko, drake, cole, etc)

Raiden I can understand (though he's a third party and we're talking about first parties, they didn't have control over him, Kojima wanted him in instead of Snake so they got stuck with him), but Nariko, Drake, and Cole are decently aged at this point. Heavenly Sword and the first Uncharted were released in 2007, and inFAMOUS 1 came out in 2009.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#15YggdrasillePosted 5/26/2013 11:34:23 PM
Imo the roster is pretty solid as it is, the only major first party characters missing I can think of are Team Ico rep, Level 5 rep, and probably a Disgaea rep.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Dragon's Crown, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa Rebirth
#16rammtayPosted 5/27/2013 4:11:20 AM
It needs Calypso and Jersey Devil, then it would be almost perfect
---
caps
#17LightEcoSagePosted 5/27/2013 5:09:01 AM
rammtay posted...
It needs Jersey Devil, then it would be almost perfect

---
I love when people form and/or based their opinions off vague memory...
#18Blindsided20Posted 5/27/2013 5:32:02 AM
Eh. RPGs made up the foundation starting back from PS1....so really there's no excuse to not have one RPG character honestly. It can be Dart or Etna or whoever...but there needed to be one IMHO.

Besides that though I think they did a decent enough job with it. Could do better but could do worse.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#19Blindsided20Posted 5/27/2013 5:34:05 AM
Yggdrasille posted...
Imo the roster is pretty solid as it is, the only major first party characters missing I can think of are Team Ico rep, Level 5 rep, and probably a Disgaea rep.

Tomba would have been a neat add....

Game needs some Battle Arena Toshinden tribute too in some kind of form.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#20Lioyd_the_heroPosted 5/27/2013 6:12:00 AM
Well in the end its doing a better job than Microsoft...

Really my only dislike is the lack of a Resistance Character
---
PSN howling_red