I give up on trying to play fair

#1RealSlyCooperPosted 5/26/2013 9:19:04 PM
With all the Kratos spammers, Dante loops, Cole freeze/electricity loops, Raiden jugglers, Etc. I might as well start spamming myself. Glad I know how to pop barrels!
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#2LightEcoSagePosted 5/26/2013 9:22:28 PM
Look.. only spam and play unfair if the people you face are doing so. If you come across fair players then play fair with them.
---
I love when people form and/or based their opinions off vague memory...
#3DrunkenMegamanPosted 5/26/2013 9:28:34 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Look.. only spam and play unfair if the people you face are doing so. If you come across fair players then play fair with them.

What he said. Don't be like the rest of those jerky players.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121
#4RealSlyCooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 9:54:43 PM
I got called a ****** spammer by a Kratos user -_-
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 5/26/2013 10:13:02 PM(edited)
I say stop putting restrictions on yourself and do what works in your given situation.
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
Suitedman87 to Crabhammar @ Injustice boards- "Lol someone hasent done their research" #SLAY
#6gameghy555Posted 5/26/2013 10:28:50 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I say stop putting restrictions on yourself and do what works in your given situation.

I'd like to agree, but most games make half the cast unplayable to the average player.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#7LightEcoSagePosted 5/26/2013 11:06:52 PM(edited)
gameghy555 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

but most games make half the cast unplayable to the average player.

This is my number one problem with the game :(
---
I love when people form and/or based their opinions off vague memory...
#8AmuroRayPosted 5/27/2013 12:15:40 AM
Dante loops and Raiden juggles aren't exactly spam in my mind. Especially if you're playing FFA or 2v2 where both of those are pretty easy to interrupt. Cole's ice and electricity can 100% be spammed though, and of course, Kratos will square.

If you're talking 1v1, they still aren't spam. Any whiffed air up triangle by Raiden can be punished with a raw Murray, assuming you're playing Sly. Empty cancel is a little tougher for Sly to handle though, imo
#9Doom_JPosted 5/27/2013 6:31:30 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

/\ And drop any thoughts on how "wrong" spamming is. Trust me, you'll have alot more fun when you stop trying to bend yourself to the way you think others want you to play. It's a game, after all.
#10ClammehClam24Posted 5/27/2013 8:04:29 AM
In pubs you have to do whatever it takes to win, farm AP off the afk guy, spam safe attacks, combo'ing the hell out of the one who doesnt know how to block, glitch all day, etc. Its pubs anyway, if they get all butthurt and ask you to 1v1 then do it, most people on pubs dont even know how to 1v1 anyway except their crappy tactics they learned in FFA lol.
---
PSN: I-Use-A-Blender i play kratos you wont win spam square everyday