Hey guys, I'm new to this game. Which character should I use?

#1BigEgoSagePosted 6/9/2013 4:07:53 PM
I want someone that's really strong and I can win lots with.
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/9/2013 4:09:40 PM
You must be extremely new to this. The answers pretty simple - use Kratos, you can only lose with him if you totally suck.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3BigEgoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 4:11:01 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
You must be extremely new to this. The answers pretty simple - use Kratos, you can only lose with him if you totally suck.

I bought the game yesterday ^.^

I liked Kratos in the God of War games, I could do them easily apart from the Challenge of the Gods.
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/9/2013 4:17:00 PM
BigEgoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

I liked Kratos in the God of War games, I could do them easily apart from the Challenge of the Gods.

Yeah, Kratos is just as OP in this game as he is in God of War games. You won't be losing too often just press the square button the majority of the match and you will usually win, assuming you know how to use his Lv.3(pretty easy). Though here's a warning: Everyone's gonna hate you.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5BigEgoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 4:19:30 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
BigEgoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Yeah, Kratos is just as OP in this game as he is in God of War games. You won't be losing too often just press the square button the majority of the match and you will usually win, assuming you know how to use his Lv.3(pretty easy). Though here's a warning: Everyone's gonna hate you.

Ahh cool/

And no problem, everyone hates me anyway :P
---
Currently playing: Hello Kitty Island Adventure, Madworld, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
#6ZavalsBizPosted 6/9/2013 4:22:32 PM
BigEgoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
BigEgoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Ahh cool/

And no problem, everyone hates me anyway :P

Good, you don't need to worry what others think, trust me I'm kind of an odd ball here myself, then again everyone here's an oddball.
---
#7DavidgraymanPosted 6/9/2013 4:45:10 PM
How about Jak? He's REALLY good TC!
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#8ButKevinBaconPosted 6/9/2013 5:03:07 PM
Sackboy he op
#9Charizard18Posted 6/9/2013 5:13:16 PM
ButKevinBacon posted...
Sackboy he op

---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#10marioparty17Posted 6/9/2013 5:15:44 PM
Charizard18 posted...
ButKevinBacon posted...
Sackboy he op

E tier, try raiden
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U