Nariko's Aerial Down / \, post-patch 1.10: the truth.

#11Blue_BaIIzPosted 6/11/2013 2:27:30 PM
We've posted all of this in our forum's list of glitches only a few days after patch 1.10. I'm guessing none of you read it...

P.S. Another glitch we found a while back is that Nariko's aF3 (air rocket) can't be countered. You can troll Sly players all day. Can't remember if Kratos can block it or not, but it counts as a melee class attack and he won't gain 30AP.
---
Some Nariko Player
PSN: Blue_BaIIz
#12DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 2:43:54 PM(edited)
fulcar95 posted...
Yeah I'm friends with both of them, and Trinity_Ace is the friend who I tested it with. It's a bad glitch for Nariko in FFA, but a good one in 2v2 if your partner follows it up. We couldn't get a chance to last night cause we played till pretty late, but eventually we're gonna try 2v2 online and see how reliable it is, using mics to communicate set ups and openings if possible. Why aren't you and I friends yet? All us Nariko's need to stick together man!

LOL. Small world.

Blue_BaIIz posted...
We've posted all of this in our forum's list of glitches only a few days after patch 1.10. I'm guessing none of you read it...

P.S. Another glitch we found a while back is that Nariko's aF3 (air rocket) can't be countered. You can troll Sly players all day. Can't remember if Kratos can block it or not, but it counts as a melee class attack and he won't gain 30AP.

It's like I said on PS Community forum. Not everyone frequents PSAS Arena forum. I only just now checked that thread there. Yes, it's old news, and we did only just elaborate on it here after 3 months, but it's still a bad glitch.

So if it has already been known after all this time by some of the better Nariko players in that forum, then, really, what is the point of you guys still being faithful to Nariko? I mean, after this patch, I have finally realized how worse off Nariko was. Clearly, SSM has not been doing anything to fix it. I doubt they will fix it in the future. They're just going to let this game die (DLC-wise, DLC-wise, I mean, DLC and content-wise) like Twisted Metal or some other of their games.
---
I should go.
#13Blue_BaIIzPosted 6/12/2013 1:08:44 AM
I am actually the only Nariko player over there. The point of being faithful to a character is to stick with them through the good times and the bad. I play Nariko because I liked Heavenly Sword and I like her style on here. I stuck it out with her since the beginning and I'm not leaving her at any point during my time with this game. Not gonna drop her just because she sucks now, it's called character loyalty. If you don't enjoy playing her, then pick someone else up.
---
Some Nariko Player
#14DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 2:02:26 AM
^

Don't get me wrong. Nariko is still my favorite character to play, and I just finished playing Heavenly Sword yesterday.

I just implied that I'm not going to play Playstation All-Stars for a long, long while. Especially after I've spent long hours of practice with Nariko only to find out she's severely disadvantaged. I'm not going to drop Nariko. I'm going to drop PSASBR. =P
---
I should go.
#15Blue_BaIIzPosted 6/12/2013 9:17:43 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
^

Don't get me wrong. Nariko is still my favorite character to play, and I just finished playing Heavenly Sword yesterday.

I just implied that I'm not going to play Playstation All-Stars for a long, long while. Especially after I've spent long hours of practice with Nariko only to find out she's severely disadvantaged. I'm not going to drop Nariko. I'm going to drop PSASBR. =P

Yeah, same here. My time with This game will expire long before my time with Nariko.
---
Some Nariko Player
#16DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 7:08:15 AM
Blue_BaIIz posted...
Yeah, same here. My time with This game will expire long before my time with Nariko.

Sad to see you go. Haven't seen you log on PSN in 13 days. =O
---
I should go.