Let's compare the initial All Stars reveal with...

#21DavidgraymanPosted 6/13/2013 8:37:40 AM
blazin640 posted...
Selite posted...
RoyalShine posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I'm actually very disappointed that the Villager is a playable character. I mean they have tons of characters to choose from, why a random generic villager from Animal Crossing?

Animal Crossing is more popular than you might think, buddy.

So is Gran Turismo, doesn't mean they should have a character...

Villager was highly requested though so.....

^
yeah I'm not crazy about his inclusion but if people actually wanted him then who is to say it was a bad choice? That being said I'd still rather have Ray 01 (not that I own a 3DS or a Wii U)
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#22Chzrm3Posted 6/13/2013 9:26:53 AM
You might get him! It's apparently been said that the roster for this game is going to be massive. : O
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#23ImDyinSquirtlePosted 6/13/2013 10:39:01 AM
blazin640 posted...
Megaman and Villagers were the only thing I saw that interested me. Other than that the reveal was meh.

More copy and paste characters incoming!

"2/3 of the new characters were interesting to me"
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#24ImDyinSquirtlePosted 6/13/2013 10:39:54 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
I always wanted the Animal Crosser, actually. Ever since I first played AC on my gamecube, I've loved that game and that character.

It's funny - the two characters I really felt were missing from Brawl were Animal Crosser and Megaman. I always said that if they'd just had them, it would've been a perfect roster.

IMO, Smash's roster is pretty much perfect now. Anything else is just icing on the cake and extra fan-service. That's why I love Wii Fit girl - even though nobody asked for her, she seems hilarious and wonky and she's kind of honoring an important piece of the Wii's success.

Ahhhh, Smash. : D

King K. Rool is the final mandatory one.
---
#25SABKOYFOREVERPosted 6/13/2013 10:49:39 AM
ArmoredElder posted...
Everyone has their opinion, friendo. I honestly thought the new Smash reveal was kinda lame. Never really cared about Mega Man to begin with, but at least Capcom didn't completely forget about him.

LOL you're VonStoogin why r u so angy on the Official Forums??
---
RamenKing24
I couldn't stay away :(
#26Nightstryk3r619Posted 6/13/2013 11:40:35 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
I always wanted the Animal Crosser, actually. Ever since I first played AC on my gamecube, I've loved that game and that character.

It's funny - the two characters I really felt were missing from Brawl were Animal Crosser and Megaman. I always said that if they'd just had them, it would've been a perfect roster.

IMO, Smash's roster is pretty much perfect now. Anything else is just icing on the cake and extra fan-service. That's why I love Wii Fit girl - even though nobody asked for her, she seems hilarious and wonky and she's kind of honoring an important piece of the Wii's success.

Agreed, King K. Rool would be perfect.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#27blaze19_0XPosted 6/13/2013 12:19:52 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

He's one of my top choices. They have a villain from like every series that has a villain represented except for DK. However, I don't think it's likely because given the recent DK games they don't seem fond of him or Kremlins in general.

ATT: Chzrm3

Where did you hear the roster is going to be massive? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'd rather have 50 (Brawl had 39) character roster that's balanced somewhat then a 60+ roster where only 10 percent of the cast is worth using tbh.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#28ImDyinSquirtlePosted 6/13/2013 3:31:29 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

He's one of my top choices. They have a villain from like every series that has a villain represented except for DK. However, I don't think it's likely because given the recent DK games they don't seem fond of him or Kremlins in general.

ATT: Chzrm3

Where did you hear the roster is going to be massive? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'd rather have 50 (Brawl had 39) character roster that's balanced somewhat then a 60+ roster where only 10 percent of the cast is worth using tbh.

I'd be satisfied if the roster was at 45 tbh
---
#29SSBCandidatesPosted 6/13/2013 7:46:28 PM
ArmoredElder posted...
Everyone has their opinion, friendo. I honestly thought the new Smash reveal was kinda lame. Never really cared about Mega Man to begin with, but at least Capcom didn't completely forget about him.

I agree, but I always liked Mega Man but his intro was such a lackluster.
#30KillDozer123Posted 6/14/2013 3:14:07 AM
As long as the roster is divisible by four, or six, or eight, I'll be satisfied.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!