This game gets character design!

#11LightEcoSagePosted 6/13/2013 8:02:51 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
You guys have to consider that alot of the characters in All-Stars come from high budget games that could afford top-notch graphics; for example in Uncharted, Nate had very distinguishable stubble on his face, but All-Stars Nate had much more light stubble that's barely noticeable not to mention his face looks a bit more different. Nate still looks great but in just mentioning that the buffet wasn't good enough to afford superior graphics.

Smh lol.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#12ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 8:08:22 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
You guys have to consider that alot of the characters in All-Stars come from high budget games that could afford top-notch graphics; for example in Uncharted, Nate had very distinguishable stubble on his face, but All-Stars Nate had much more light stubble that's barely noticeable not to mention his face looks a bit more different. Nate still looks great but in just mentioning that the buffet wasn't good enough to afford superior graphics.

Smh lol.

At what?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#13RainbowsaurusPosted 6/13/2013 8:14:10 PM
Nate certainly does look weird in this...I've gotten used to it, but he still doesn't look as good as he normally does.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Colosseum, Fable III
#14ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 8:18:16 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Nate certainly does look weird in this...I've gotten used to it, but he still doesn't look as good as he normally does.

Blame the budget. Nate and the rest of the characters still look rather good but not entirely like they do in their home games.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#15DavidgraymanPosted 6/13/2013 8:20:24 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...

I seriously thought he looked asian on the Vita version. His face doesn't translate well. This game is weird in that sense where some characters (Heihachi and Raiden) look great and others....off (Nathan Drake and believe it or not Kratos)
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#16ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 8:26:28 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

I seriously thought he looked asian on the Vita version. His face doesn't translate well. This game is weird in that sense where some characters (Heihachi and Raiden) look great and others....off (Nathan Drake and believe it or not Kratos)

The weirdest thing about Kratos is his portrait - All I see in his eyes orange, no white or pupils.
---
#17rahmed51387Posted 6/14/2013 9:58:28 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

The weirdest thing about Kratos is his portrait - All I see in his eyes orange, no white or pupils.

Considering that they pretty much took Nate from the Golden Abyss version (probably since it was already made for Vita anyway), it's not terrible looking, but if you're accustomed to seeing him on PS3, it looks off.

And I don't know why they decided to have the smoky raccoon eyes thing going for Kratos either, but I see him and think that all off a sudden he decided to go from roid rage to emo/wannabe goth.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.