Free character DLC code

#1watchfulspyPosted 6/11/2013 1:26:51 PM
Here is a free code for All-Stars for Zeus and Isaac Clarke.
FJHP - HENF - T4DJ
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/11/2013 1:35:59 PM
watchfulspy posted...
Here is a free code for All-Stars for Zeus and Isaac Clarke.
FJHP - HENF - T4DJ

It's better for you to play a game with the members here, like guess the number or a riddle. Though its very thoughtful if you to help people who can't afford the DLC.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3cayyolePosted 6/11/2013 1:37:03 PM
It didnt work, you already got them?
---
Psn ayycole
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/11/2013 1:39:33 PM
cayyole posted...
It didnt work, you already got them?

Maybe someone who isn't a member stumbled onto this board an took 'em?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5cayyolePosted 6/11/2013 1:42:23 PM
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!
---
Psn ayycole
#6ZavalsBizPosted 6/11/2013 1:45:30 PM
cayyole posted...
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!

Well my cousin has a code he got and was planning to use but never did, I could probably give it to you - assuming no one else convinces me.
---
#7cayyolePosted 6/11/2013 1:47:22 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!

Well my cousin has a code he got and was planning to use but never did, I could probably give it to you - assuming no one else convinces me.

Nathan drake told me you were the best, I believe him pleaseeeeee
---
Psn ayycole
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/11/2013 1:48:36 PM
Or maybe TC was just bored one day and thought "hmm, I think I'll go make a GameFaqs account and put a code consisting of random numbers and letters, and tell them its an actual code for fun."
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#9ZavalsBizPosted 6/11/2013 1:51:15 PM
cayyole posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!

Nathan drake told me you were the best, I believe him pleaseeeeee

Looks like someone just earned the top spot on my "People Who Deserve DLC Codes", you'll just have to wait until I can contact my cousin, he's usually busy.
---
#10ZavalsBizPosted 6/11/2013 1:52:26 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Or maybe TC was just bored one day and thought "hmm, I think I'll go make a GameFaqs account and put a code consisting of random numbers and letters, and tell them its an actual code for fun."

Considering he hasn't responded to anything, I believe this.
---