Free character DLC code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: watchfulspy

watchfulspy
3 years ago#1
Here is a free code for All-Stars for Zeus and Isaac Clarke.
FJHP - HENF - T4DJ

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#2
watchfulspy posted...
Here is a free code for All-Stars for Zeus and Isaac Clarke.
FJHP - HENF - T4DJ

It's better for you to play a game with the members here, like guess the number or a riddle. Though its very thoughtful if you to help people who can't afford the DLC.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

User Info: cayyole

cayyole
3 years ago#3
It didnt work, you already got them?
Psn ayycole

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#4
cayyole posted...
It didnt work, you already got them?

Maybe someone who isn't a member stumbled onto this board an took 'em?
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

cayyole
3 years ago#5
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!
Psn ayycole

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#6
cayyole posted...
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!

Well my cousin has a code he got and was planning to use but never did, I could probably give it to you - assuming no one else convinces me.

cayyole
3 years ago#7
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!

Well my cousin has a code he got and was planning to use but never did, I could probably give it to you - assuming no one else convinces me.

Nathan drake told me you were the best, I believe him pleaseeeeee
Psn ayycole

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#8
Or maybe TC was just bored one day and thought "hmm, I think I'll go make a GameFaqs account and put a code consisting of random numbers and letters, and tell them its an actual code for fun."
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#9
cayyole posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...
#%*+@$&!!!!!!!!!

Nathan drake told me you were the best, I believe him pleaseeeeee

Looks like someone just earned the top spot on my "People Who Deserve DLC Codes", you'll just have to wait until I can contact my cousin, he's usually busy.

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#10
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Or maybe TC was just bored one day and thought "hmm, I think I'll go make a GameFaqs account and put a code consisting of random numbers and letters, and tell them its an actual code for fun."

Considering he hasn't responded to anything, I believe this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived