Nintendo has a monopoly.

#1ZavalsBizPosted 6/11/2013 2:44:11 PM
I'm seriously tired of people saying Smash destroyed this game. It proves people are narrow-minded enough to continually compare All-Stars to Smash when the only thing these games have similar is that four player can fight it out. The mechanics of each game are completely different - Sony went for a more "hardcore, combo-oriented party brawler", while Smash goes for the "humours, silly, and occasional serious party brawler". Just because Smash was the first "successful" party brawler, everything after it had to be trashed. It's a shame.

Enjoy my Rant.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#2SelitePosted 6/11/2013 2:45:19 PM
Is it May 2012 again?
---
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#3LightEcoSagePosted 6/11/2013 2:45:26 PM
Completely agree. It's just downright sad.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#4ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 2:49:01 PM
Selite posted...
Is it May 2012 again?

It feels like it is because of Smash 4, thus justifying my rant. They comparison problem was apparent but not too often with Smash 3, but then Smash 4 was announced and suddenly it's 2012 again.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5blazin640Posted 6/11/2013 2:51:42 PM
Does that include my topic?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#6ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 2:53:43 PM
blazin640 posted...
Does that include my topic?

What do you mean?
---
#7blazin640Posted 6/11/2013 3:01:04 PM
I hate you mods. Absolutely despise you. Hire new staff please. I beg of you.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#8ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 3:05:08 PM
blazin640 posted...

I see what your doing here. Absolutely shameful, though I would agree with your topic, joke characters do create a bit of humour in a game - Nintendo definitly beats Sony in that department.
---
#9blazin640Posted 6/11/2013 3:30:43 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
blazin640 posted...

I see what your doing here. Absolutely shameful, though I would agree with your topic, joke characters do create a bit of humour in a game - Nintendo definitly beats Sony in that department.

Agree completely.
---
#10Robot_SoopaPosted 6/11/2013 3:34:35 PM
Not really a monopoly. If Sony had actually made a good game rather than a rushed cash-in maybe there'd be more of a competition.
---
FC: 1590 - 5604 - 5229