Nintendo has a monopoly.

#41KillDozer123Posted 6/14/2013 2:27:11 AM
boy_luck posted...
LMAO! Your post is proof that PR departments do a great job. So you actually believe the "we terminated the relationship in good terms" crap? Oh well, that's what the PR team is for... Good job guys!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!

Oh, I missed you so much, Mr Negative. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#42boy_luckPosted 6/14/2013 7:30:15 AM
KillDozer123 posted...
boy_luck posted...
LMAO! Your post is proof that PR departments do a great job. So you actually believe the "we terminated the relationship in good terms" crap? Oh well, that's what the PR team is for... Good job guys!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!

Oh, I missed you so much, Mr Negative. XD

I know, pal, it's hard to see the game die. It's hard for me, too. But please move on from the denial you live with.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#43KillDozer123Posted 6/14/2013 7:49:56 AM(edited)
boy_luck posted...
I know, pal, it's hard to see the game die. It's hard for me, too. But please move on from the denial you live with.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!! XD

And what denial? I've said countless times the game is good, but not great.
---
#44KillDozer123Posted 6/14/2013 8:40:26 AM
boy_luck posted...

Actually, thinking about it, I'd say you are the one most in denial, not me. After all, I never once assumed 3rd party character X-Y-Z would appear. ^^

So there. ;-)
---
#45boy_luckPosted 6/14/2013 9:35:44 AM
KillDozer123 posted...
boy_luck posted...

Actually, thinking about it, I'd say you are the one most in denial, not me. After all, I never once assumed 3rd party character X-Y-Z would appear. ^^

So there. ;-)

Me neither. Well, I'm just glad we both admit the game is dead, which is sad because I love PSASBR and was hoping for more fun times with it. :(

As for whether Superboy was dishonorably discharged or not, we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I believe they were indeed fired, whereas you buy the PR team's crap. The only truth here is that PR department did a wonderful job. Once again, good job guys!
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#46XDarkMethodPosted 6/14/2013 10:21:40 AM
blazin640 posted...
Do you have any programming experience blaze? Even if you didn't, its common knowledge that comparing old systems to newer ones is a rookie move. Ps3 is definitely harder to make games for then xbox and Wii ( I believe). Now the Wii U is harder to port for because of pad.

Case closed. Blaze you are just having an off day aren't you? Just give up. This school girl crush thing is getting old.

its ironic, because several devs have always said PS is easier to make games for
---
PSN: XxDark_ExilexX
PSASBR Mains: Spike, Kat, Nariko