Capcom gives Nintendo their most iconic character. And gives Sony...

#11Trigger99XPosted 6/12/2013 4:40:34 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Megaman's more of a Nintendo character anyways...unless we're counting the X series, but the Megaman depicted is classic Megaman.

Eh I wanted X in since most of his games are ps only
#12Nightstryk3r619Posted 6/12/2013 5:13:55 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Mega Man is more Nintendo, why Devil May Cry is more Playstation.

Surely you can understand that very simple concept.

You missed my point.

There are plenty of other Capcom characters other than new Dante which would have been far superior choices.

For Nintendo they stopped at nothing short of the best option for Nintendo. They didn't do this with Sony.

Exactly, where's a Resident Evil rep at?

I think choosing a Resident Evil rep. is moredifficult to choose because the fanbase is large and mixed feelings on who to include. Personally if like Chris, however some people would prefer Leon or even Wesker.

I'm pretty sure that even Ashley Graham would be welcomed more than reboot Dante.

Level 2: Screams LEON!!!!! with sonic boom effects that travel across the stage and kill on contact.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#13legendofskylandPosted 6/12/2013 5:31:22 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Mega Man is more Nintendo, why Devil May Cry is more Playstation.

Surely you can understand that very simple concept.

You missed my point.

There are plenty of other Capcom characters other than new Dante which would have been far superior choices.

For Nintendo they stopped at nothing short of the best option for Nintendo. They didn't do this with Sony.

I'm pretty sure classic Megaman had to be heavy requested.
I think Sakurai mentioned something about getting the old school look as a top priority.

You make it sound like Capcom just gave them Megaman on a silver platter

If that's not what you meant disregarded this.