$20 for game?

#1rpgmasterXVPosted 6/13/2013 10:07:56 AM
so I read around the board that the game can be had for $20? But when I search on the online store, it's 27.99. Where can I get it for $20?
#2marioparty17Posted 6/13/2013 10:08:57 AM
PS+ discount, or you could live where i live and you can find a copy for 19.99
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3TheConduitGenePosted 6/13/2013 10:11:45 AM
Just get on PS Home and get a trial code for PS+ then buy the game at $14.
---
"Outside, things were bad. But inside - inside me - something was...beginning."
-Cole Macgrath
#4921soraPosted 6/23/2013 6:39:25 PM
TheConduitGene posted...

where's that? o.o
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#5LightEcoSagePosted 6/23/2013 6:49:00 PM
On this website you don't want to put a lot of trust in what people say here.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#6TheConduitGenePosted 6/23/2013 7:08:14 PM(edited)
921sora posted...
TheConduitGene posted...

where's that? o.o

Its right above the PlayStation Store icon on the PS3 you'll have to download it and go to the E3 Booth. Once you're there it'll say go to some ps vita Kiosk and do a few quests, eventually after your 3rd or 4th quest you'll get the PS+ trial BUT I'm not entirely sure if the E3 Booth is still there.

The discount for Playstation All-Stars isn't available anymore though.
---
-Cole Macgrath
#7921soraPosted 6/23/2013 7:09:34 PM
oh... on that crap thing that is slower then death outside your own room? o.o i don't understand why my friend bought ALL the home items from store...
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#8TheConduitGenePosted 6/23/2013 7:19:16 PM
921sora posted...
oh... on that crap thing that is slower then death outside your own room? o.o i don't understand why my friend bought ALL the home items from store...

Some people waste allot of money on PS Home but its thier thing I guess. The only time I'll ever get on that is for some promo codes for games. Also got a few beta codes out of it too.
---
-Cole Macgrath
#9Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/23/2013 7:20:32 PM
Hell, Ill sell you my copy for 20 bucks. Id be lucky to get 5 bucks off it anywhere else. :(
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House