Am I the only one who finds tactics like empty canceling to be...

#21Doom_JPosted 6/14/2013 12:47:10 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Scrub logic: the optimal way to use a character is "cheap".

...le sigh

That's fine if you want to play like that, but don't expect other people to go easy on you just because you don't like it.

Also, f****** this. Handicaps are cool or whatever, but what's the point in fighting someone who's holding back.
#22Lucarioaura22Posted 6/14/2013 4:03:35 AM
The scrub logic in here is killing me! Although I will say that I am curious to see how well people would perform if they had to kill off of a read/reaction.
---
.................nah
#23Doom_JPosted 6/14/2013 9:44:52 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
The scrub logic in here is killing me! Although I will say that I am curious to see how well people would perform if they had to kill off of a read/reaction.

And when am I getting that rematch in IJ anyway?
#24jhoke13Posted 6/16/2013 9:15:12 AM
I've been away from this board for a while now and yet, the same arguments and complaints are still being thrown around. Scrub logic at its finest right here.
---
I find dead men rout more easily.
PSN:Element_H13
#25LizardheartPosted 6/16/2013 10:36:07 AM
blazin640 posted...
Its not noobish at all if the person was careless or dumb enough to fall for the tactic. If someone falls for the same KC (unless its a grab) over and over again, they need to actually think.

You're failing to take into account that certain characters (Raiden) can literally kill from anywhere. Simply not getting hit isn't as simple as "actually think(ing)".
#26LightEcoSagePosted 6/16/2013 10:45:27 AM
Lizardheart posted...
blazin640 posted...
Its not noobish at all if the person was careless or dumb enough to fall for the tactic. If someone falls for the same KC (unless its a grab) over and over again, they need to actually think.

You're failing to take into account that certain characters (Raiden) can literally kill from anywhere. Simply not getting hit isn't as simple as "actually think(ing)".

---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#27blazin640Posted 6/16/2013 1:08:19 PM
Lizardheart posted...
blazin640 posted...

That's why I said grabs and should have said counters and Combos. I'm talking raw KCs.

His air dash one is pretty easy to see coming.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#28zombiabsolPosted 6/16/2013 2:13:11 PM
I do agree that kill confirms are kind of meh. They don't show skill, at all. I mean you can't argue that kratos grab into level two takes skill.

I don't hit confirm at all in a match, until my opponents do then I just don't care.

Makes me grateful I play as kat.

And its also interesting. A lot of "pro" or "good" characters and players aren't that good if they can't hit confirm. I've learned that from rematches.

Also this isn't scrub logic, I don't expect everybody else to play the same way I do.
#29Doom_JPosted 6/16/2013 6:18:23 PM
zombiabsol posted...
I play as kat.

Oh so you play as inarguably the best character in the game. The one who can ap burst off almost any hit.. lol but let me guess, you don't believe in tier lists...