Time to change my sig......

#1_krat0s_Posted 6/13/2013 10:36:08 PM
Ive had this Tomba support since last July.... Now, i dont think anything from this game will see the light of day....

Itsstill fun though :D
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 10:44:53 PM
_krat0s_ posted...
Ive had this Tomba support since last July.... Now, i dont think anything from this game will see the light of day....

Itsstill fun though :D

Hmm....try going for something extremely unique. Something that makes people say "Wow, I've never seen a sig. like that before."
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3LightEcoSagePosted 6/13/2013 10:48:20 PM
This did not deserve a topic of it's own >_>
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 10:51:31 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Now don't be that guy, because that guy gets two punches to the face by your's truly and Nate; the fellow just needed advice.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5LightEcoSagePosted 6/13/2013 10:53:19 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Now don't be that guy, because that guy gets two punches to the face by your's truly and Nate; the fellow just needed advice.

Apparently you don't know this guy xD.
---
#6ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 10:57:35 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

I don't make it my business to keep track of the members here.
---
#7LightEcoSagePosted 6/13/2013 11:08:38 PM(edited)
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It's almost like defending Crashbfan LOL.

But with what you said you have no right at all to voice anything whether your defending or opposing.
---
#8RainbowsaurusPosted 6/13/2013 11:10:11 PM
One cannot simply hate on the cartose
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Colosseum, Fable III
#9ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 11:14:41 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It's almost like defending Crashbfan LOL.

But with what you said you have no right at all to voice anything whether your defending or opposing.

Hmm.....it seems as though you want me to "shut up" but you're avoiding saying it bluntly. What was it that I said that brings this opinion to mind?

As for crashbfan, I personally know nothing about him other than he uses Sackboy; therefore you little argument proves to be a bit flawed.
---
#10LightEcoSagePosted 6/13/2013 11:46:10 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...

Hmm.....it seems as though you want me to "shut up" but you're avoiding saying it bluntly. What was it that I said that brings this opinion to mind?

As for crashbfan, I personally know nothing about him other than he uses Sackboy; therefore you little argument proves to be a bit flawed.

It's actually your argument that seems to be flawed seeing as how you know no history of these 2 figures. Your defending something that is not not only about you, was slightly blown out of proportion, but also for a person you know nothing about. which is bias.
---