Time to change my sig......

#11ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 11:55:33 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Hmm.....it seems as though you want me to "shut up" but you're avoiding saying it bluntly. What was it that I said that brings this opinion to mind?

As for crashbfan, I personally know nothing about him other than he uses Sackboy; therefore you little argument proves to be a bit flawed.

It's actually your argument that seems to be flawed seeing as how you know no history of these 2 figures. Your defending something that is not not only about you, was slightly blown out of proportion, but also for a person you know nothing about. which is bias.

I have a feeling this "argument" of ours could continue for much long that it must; therefore I'll take it upon myself to end it now because I wish to avoid furthering the argument.

As for these two figures, I learned that apparently they were seen a the biggest "trolls", for lack of a better word. So I could see why "defending" then could be misconstrued as bad. However I will point out that this guy genuinely wants and opinion on his sig. - then again I was never to keen on detecting "trolls".
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#12Doom_JPosted 6/14/2013 1:22:09 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Hmm.....it seems as though you want me to "shut up" but you're avoiding saying it bluntly. What was it that I said that brings this opinion to mind?

As for crashbfan, I personally know nothing about him other than he uses Sackboy; therefore you little argument proves to be a bit flawed.

It's actually your argument that seems to be flawed seeing as how you know no history of these 2 figures. Your defending something that is not not only about you, was slightly blown out of proportion, but also for a person you know nothing about. which is bias.

I have a feeling this "argument" of ours could continue for much long that it must; therefore I'll take it upon myself to end it now because I wish to avoid furthering the argument.

As for these two figures, I learned that apparently they were seen a the biggest "trolls", for lack of a better word. So I could see why "defending" then could be misconstrued as bad. However I will point out that this guy genuinely wants and opinion on his sig. - then again I was never to keen on detecting "trolls".

LOL this whole back n forth is too funny... I like this chick (or possible alt, or whatever/whoever this is)
#13SABKOYFOREVERPosted 6/14/2013 2:04:23 AM
Just shut up no one cares about your useless arguing. Get overselves
---
RamenKing24
I couldn't stay away :(
#14SABKOYFOREVERPosted 6/14/2013 2:11:35 AM
SABKOYFOREVER posted...
Just shut up no one cares about your useless arguing. Get over your selves

---
RamenKing24
I couldn't stay away :(
#15Charizard18Posted 6/14/2013 2:18:03 AM
don't change it noodles :(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#16_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 8:42:33 AM
i kept it for u charizard. lol

Oh and.....what the heck are you guys arguing about
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez "O hai guize"
Charizard18 iz fail.
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 6/14/2013 9:11:03 AM
Did les just compare _krat0s_ to crashbfan or did I skim too fast?
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
Suitedman87 to Crabhammar @ Injustice boards- "Lol someone hasent done their research" #SLAY
#18Doom_JPosted 6/14/2013 9:29:50 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Did les just compare _krat0s_ to crashbfan or did I skim too fast?

Lol I didn't get it either
#19RainbowsaurusPosted 6/14/2013 9:54:10 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
i kept it for u charizard. lol

Oh and.....what the heck are you guys arguing about

LES apparently thinks you're a troll...for some reason.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Colosseum, Fable III
#20ZavalsBizPosted 6/14/2013 11:14:19 AM
It wasn't an argument, you see; it was a simple exchange of opinions, don't you agree?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."