PSASBR Players, let's keep this game alive!

#1moe_ghorabPosted 6/13/2013 11:38:45 PM
I know we gamers are very fickle people in regards to what we play on the regular. It really does affect the game's playability when most of the competition you can get is with online matches if people just drop off and quit playing. In my case, I don't know too many people with the game who like to play anymore. They've moved on to some RPG or godforsaken FPS game and All Stars just gathers dust.
That makes me sad.
Seriously.
You know why?
Well, it's because I like this one. I like being able to play these characters... some of which are just not getting any more screen time unless you dig out their old games and I honestly love the art of character design and development so it makes me want to see new games with the characters I love just to see them evolve. Point being that I don't think we'll be seeing any more of Nariko... Kat... Dante...Sir Daniel... Spike (dunno if i care too much about him)... Emmet and if we do, it wont be this fun.
I think you should get back online in PSABR and level the heck up!!
The more you decide to play, and you get others to decide to play, the more that Santa Monica Studios will notice that people like the game and will probably get back on making more characters!
That does us all a favor.... so if you don't own the game, get it. If you know someone with a vita and a ps3, tell em it's cheap as dirt and fun as hell!
You jus gotta believe!!
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 11:45:19 PM
moe_ghorab posted...
I know we gamers are very fickle people in regards to what we play on the regular. It really does affect the game's playability when most of the competition you can get is with online matches if people just drop off and quit playing. In my case, I don't know too many people with the game who like to play anymore. They've moved on to some RPG or godforsaken FPS game and All Stars just gathers dust.
That makes me sad.
Seriously.
You know why?
Well, it's because I like this one. I like being able to play these characters... some of which are just not getting any more screen time unless you dig out their old games and I honestly love the art of character design and development so it makes me want to see new games with the characters I love just to see them evolve. Point being that I don't think we'll be seeing any more of Nariko... Kat... Dante...Sir Daniel... Spike (dunno if i care too much about him)... Emmet and if we do, it wont be this fun.
I think you should get back online in PSABR and level the heck up!!
The more you decide to play, and you get others to decide to play, the more that Santa Monica Studios will notice that people like the game and will probably get back on making more characters!
That does us all a favor.... so if you don't own the game, get it. If you know someone with a vita and a ps3, tell em it's cheap as dirt and fun as hell!
You jus gotta believe!!

Computer Data isn't a living organism, therefore you can't keep something alive if it was never alive to begin with.

I'm joking. This is unbelievably cute. This game is very much alive to me, it's just that people tend to only complain, thus it seems like this game has died. Sure we'll probably have no more DLC, but who cares at least we got some in the first place.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 12:01:52 AM(edited)
Sorry, but no. Unless I know the costumes are being done for the last DLC to this game then I will not be doing anything for this game.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/13/2013 11:57:05 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Sorry but no. Unless I the costumes are being done for the last DLC to this game then I will not be doing anything for this game.

My, my, such negativity in this one.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/13/2013 11:58:44 PM
Just let this game die already. Pull the plug man, why would you watch it suffer?
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#6LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 12:02:53 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Sorry but no. Unless I the costumes are being done for the last DLC to this game then I will not be doing anything for this game.

My, my, such negativity in this one.

Are you really going to make a smart remark to every one of my comments in every topic you see me post in? Just curious.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#7ZavalsBizPosted 6/14/2013 12:03:21 AM
The Negativitron would enjoy this room, you know with all the negativity. Seriously guys just allow the fellow to state his hopes; however TC I must mention the shameful fact that SSM has clearly abandoned this game and would rather focus on future projects. I'm sure they acknowledge the game, but its unlikely that they return to fully support it.
---
#8Nightstryk3r619Posted 6/14/2013 5:55:23 AM
K, will be playing as Needles, Jak, and El Nato.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#9DavidgraymanPosted 6/14/2013 6:13:51 AM
Actually I have to agree with LES on this one. I enjoy this game but it also frustrates me to no end. DLC is what keeps this game fresh. At least in SSB the wonky physics allow for interesting things to happen like wave dashing. This game doesn't have that and therefore doesn't evolve as far as tech goes. A fighting game without new tech starts to get stale and that's where DLC comes in. It adds something new, it is the light that shines our darkened days.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#10moe_ghorab(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 12:55:14 PM
I get so sentimental when I'm drunk. Regardless of what SSM decide on doing, fact is that we've got quite a few characters with more costumes to equate to the others who've gotten more love.
anyone up for a tourney?