Nariko glitch in arcade mode

#1ac2playerPosted 6/14/2013 2:24:19 PM
My copy of TLoU got delayed so I figured I'd play all the arcade modes to get the platinum. Such a grind. A few days ago I played Nariko's arcade and got to about the 5th fight and the screen went black after I won. I didn't think much bc this is the first technical problem I had experienced with this game.

Today I just played through about four different characters' arcade modes, and everything was going swimmingly. Then when I picked Nariko, the same thing happened as before. After a quick match of first to 3 it went black. There is still sound but button presses don't work.

I would appreciate any help. The arcade trophies are the only ones I have left. I'm playing on the PS3 btw with a physical disc. Thanks.
#2ac2player(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 7:00:29 PM
Anyone?
#3ac2player(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 7:00:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/14/2013 7:03:57 PM
ac2player posted...
My copy of TLoU got delayed so I figured I'd play all the arcade modes to get the platinum. Such a grind. A few days ago I played Nariko's arcade and got to about the 5th fight and the screen went black after I won. I didn't think much bc this is the first technical problem I had experienced with this game.

Today I just played through about four different characters' arcade modes, and everything was going swimmingly. Then when I picked Nariko, the same thing happened as before. After a quick match of first to 3 it went black. There is still sound but button presses don't work.

I would appreciate any help. The arcade trophies are the only ones I have left. I'm playing on the PS3 btw with a physical disc. Thanks.

I've never had this problem before and neither has anyone else. Maybe your disc has a scratch?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 6/14/2013 7:05:22 PM
Is your disc dirty? Even if it doesn't look dirty, I'd clean it off and see if that works.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Colosseum, Fable III
#6george1120Posted 6/14/2013 7:46:27 PM
happened to me with her once as well as with two other characters. just stop playing this game though, the community here is humiliating.
#7LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 8:11:33 PM
george1120 posted...
happened to me with her once as well as with two other characters. just stop playing this game though, the community here is humiliating.

xD lol.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#8ac2player(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 8:25:39 PM
Alright I've done everyone but her now. I'm going to eject the disc, wipe it down, and hope it works. Thanks. I'll give an update in about 30 mins.
#9LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 8:26:35 PM
ac2player posted...
Alright I've done everyone but her now. I'm going to eject the disc, wipe it down, and hope it works. Thanks. I'll give an update in about 30 mins.

I don't see what telling GFS is going to do. There's not much we can do especially over the internet.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#10ac2player(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 8:58:24 PM
Got it! Thanks for the help. I also avoided using her lvl 3 bc I read that might cause it as well.