Why do people say Smash will bury this or get Smash instead?

#11LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 7:54:30 PM
ImperfectFear posted...
Where did I say I just got this game?

Seems as I mistaken you being a noob with being a newcomer to the game. Anyway when did you get the game? I at least know you didn't have it since launch. Did you get it from that pus discount.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#12ImperfectFear(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 7:57:47 PM
No, I bought it for full price long ago. I just didn't play it much after a few weeks.
#13LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 8:03:38 PM
ImperfectFear posted...
No, I bought it for full price long ago. I just didn't play it much after a few weeks.

Well from what you have said in this topic and others, you send out "the new to this game" vibe.
---
#14blazin640Posted 6/14/2013 8:07:36 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ImperfectFear posted...

Well from what you have said in this topic and others, you send out "the new to this game" vibe.

not really. Well not in this topic anyway.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#15LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 8:21:10 PM
ImperfectFear posted...

Also you got 1 trophy only in all-stars -_-. I think someone lied to me.
---
#16ZavalsBizPosted 6/14/2013 8:35:40 PM
ImperfectFear posted...

You stand fills me with such joy, I gladly support you in any situation, my boy. Don't let LES's comments disturb you, he can be quite the shrew.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#17Chzrm3Posted 6/14/2013 8:45:02 PM
No, that's really not the case. Smash won't bury this, because the game kind of...collapsed on itself!

It's a wonderful little game, especially if you're a Playstation fan. You mentioned wanting to play as Ratchet, so this is pretty much exactly what you want, haha.

I also don't think it's even competing with Smash, though. That's like saying McDonalds is competing with a burger shack in Milwaukee that's going out of business. I mean.... technically? But the two things aren't even comparable.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#18LightEcoSagePosted 6/14/2013 8:56:04 PM(edited)
Chzrm3 posted...
No, that's really not the case. Smash won't bury this, because the game kind of...collapsed on itself!

It's a wonderful little game, especially if you're a Playstation fan. You mentioned wanting to play as Ratchet, so this is pretty much exactly what you want, haha.

I also don't think it's even competing with Smash, though. That's like saying McDonalds is competing with a burger shack in Milwaukee that's going out of business. I mean.... technically? But the two things aren't even comparable.

Yep pretty much this. Smash won't bury this game, but it will make this game look much worst then it already is & more undeserving, oh and more unappealing.

I wouldn't say wonderful. I would instead say cool.

It is competing with Smash, but not as much as people make it seem "all" the time. However, community wise this game is heavily compared and competing with Smash. Of course somethings are ok to compare because the games share some similarities, but somethings aren't fair to compare like the roster ........I think.

The thing that gets me the most is the KO system compared to supers. This game is it;s own thing. Is does not need a KO system. The game wasn't built for that. Example of an unfair comparison. Smash pretty much has a better balancing system with their knockouts. The thing is with PSASBR the super system isn't as fluid the Smash knockout system in their own fields of course. That's a fair comparison.
---
#19ArmoredElderPosted 6/14/2013 10:21:47 PM
I respect you, LES, but I'm supporting ImperfectFear. I feel exactly the way you do, friendo.
I don't care about Smashs' characters. Never did.
I love this game for who is in it and yes, I like the battle mechanics. Smash and PSAS are not competitors because they are not being released in the same time-frame. If people are calling this game "dead" JUST because of Smash 4, they're fickle. Simple as that.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I tend to play PS All-Stars
#20Doom_JPosted 6/14/2013 11:43:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]