Why do people say Smash will bury this or get Smash instead?

#31Doom_JPosted 6/15/2013 6:16:56 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Doom_J posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
We have our "arguments" but he's never approached me as "hostile". Though I could tell my humour got a bit too intense at times. But that happens to alot of people.

Eh I'll let you be the judge of that I guess. I'll tell you this, if he didn't know or think you were a girl he'd either have blocked you by now or taken a topic and stretched it a good 100 posts with arguing and calling you a troll, at least when the board was still popular. But eh, I'm not here to spread hate, so maybe you'll see for yourself why people don't like him (even though there's plenty of evidence in this very thread, like I said I'll let you make your own conclusion).

For the record, I find some of your wierd stuff kinda funny, but don't quit your day job :p

What do you mean "if he didn't know or think I was a girl" he'd block me?

.... That ones kinda self explanitory, I mean you can ask around how he blocks/bans/talks down to people who joke around or argue with him. Even secretly reported folks. Not even gonna mention that old "situation" with a certain member that dosen't come here anymore.

Anyway, I'm done talking about it. most of the main board members here who remember or care about all his bull are long gone anyway, and like I said, not my place to keep up the arguing. There's actually a wikia with many of the main members from this board on it. He has one, and it's pretty much all you have to see.
#32LightEcoSagePosted 6/15/2013 11:35:41 AM(edited)
Doom_J posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
We have our "arguments" but he's never approached me as "hostile". Though I could tell my humour got a bit too intense at times. But that happens to alot of people.

Eh I'll let you be the judge of that I guess. I'll tell you this, if he didn't know or think you were a girl he'd either have blocked you by now or taken a topic and stretched it a good 100 posts with arguing and calling you a troll, at least when the board was still popular. But eh, I'm not here to spread hate, so maybe you'll see for yourself why people don't like him (even though there's plenty of evidence in this very thread, like I said I'll let you make your own conclusion).

For the record, I find some of your wierd stuff kinda funny, but don't quit your day job :p

And it's haters like this, why some people have a bad name and some people don't simply like you. Lets analyze this outdated paragraph. Most of this stuff is misleading, exaggerated and in the past (as usual). So desperate (as usual) that you have to bring up nonessential stuff. The girl statement is false. Haven't blocked someone in months. Haven't taken any topic and stretched it to 100 post in months. Also for you to make it seem as though it is my fault is not only pathetic, but again desperation. In some of these topics, a small percentage of people have actually admitted to provoke me and troll me so again your statement is flawed and old. Not here to spread hate you say? Ok, even though in some topics when I simply disgree with someone or someone doesn't like a point I made you take action and for some immature reason say something negative about me liek you did in this topic several times. A liar at it's best.

I also find your pathetic attempts at provoking me with recent related Jak post funny. I ignored the s*** out of everyone of them. The fact that you keep trying is downright no life'ish and immature at the same time.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#33LightEcoSagePosted 6/15/2013 11:31:54 AM
ArmoredElder posted...
I respect you, LES, but I'm supporting ImperfectFear. I feel exactly the way you do, friendo.
I don't care about Smashs' characters. Never did.
I love this game for who is in it and yes, I like the battle mechanics. Smash and PSAS are not competitors because they are not being released in the same time-frame. If people are calling this game "dead" JUST because of Smash 4, they're fickle. Simple as that.

Ok... i'm not against the TC. It's just the way he constructs his points are bias and ignorant. He's defending a game he didn't put enough time into to make "valid" opinions. Again I have no problem with him, just his lack of knowledge and experience.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#34ZavalsBizPosted 6/15/2013 11:36:08 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Doom_J posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

And it's haters like this, why some people have a bad name and some people don't simply like you. Lets analyze this outdated paragraph. Most of this stuff is misleading, exaggerated and in the past (as usual). So desperate (as usual) that you have to bring up nonessential stuff. The girl statement is false. Haven't blocked someone in months. Haven't taken any topic and stretched it to 100 post in months. Also for you to make it seem as though it is my fault is not only pathetic, but again desperation. In some of these topics, a small percentage of people have actually admitted to provoke me and troll me so again your statement is flawed and old. Not here to spread hate you say? Ok. A liar at it's best.

I also find your pathetic attempts at provoking me with related Jak post funny. I ignored the s*** out of everyone of them. The fact that you keep trying is downright no life'ish and immature at the same time.

Who's this directed at?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#35DrunkenMegamanPosted 6/15/2013 12:46:08 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ArmoredElder posted...
I respect you, LES, but I'm supporting ImperfectFear. I feel exactly the way you do, friendo.
I don't care about Smashs' characters. Never did.
I love this game for who is in it and yes, I like the battle mechanics. Smash and PSAS are not competitors because they are not being released in the same time-frame. If people are calling this game "dead" JUST because of Smash 4, they're fickle. Simple as that.

Ok... i'm not against the TC. It's just the way he constructs his points are bias and ignorant. He's defending a game he didn't put enough time into to make "valid" opinions. Again I have no problem with him, just his lack of knowledge and experience.

It's not advisable to call his methods ignorant. That only starts a fight.

just giving advice, not being mean or anything
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121