Weirdest thing just happened to me.

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/14/2013 11:54:06 PM(edited)
(I don't usually like having two topics in one page but I gotta share this) I'm doing random 2v2's, and I came across a very weird match. My partner was a Dante, my opponent was a Good Cole, and my opponents partner was a bot! Instead of a title and picture like most players have, it was just a gray :| face, and the name was simply Isaac. The human opponent had left before the game even started, so it was just us and the bot. I didn't fight, I just watched. The bot didn't do much, all he really did was run around and jump, he threw very few attacks, and was just about at his level 1. Then he stopped moving and the red bar showed up over his head, and it said "connection to host lost." Has this ever happened to anyone else? .__.

I took a pic too.

http://i.imgur.com/DvUwe2o.jpg?1

---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/14/2013 11:54:36 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
(I don't usually like having two topics in one page but I gotta share this) I'm doing random 2v2's, and I came across a very weird match. My partner was a Dante, my opponent was a Good Cole, and my opponents partner was a bot! Instead of a title and picture like most players have, it was just a gray :| face, and the name was simply Isaac. The human opponent had left before the game even started, so it was just us and the bot. I didn't fight, I just watched. The bot didn't do much, all he really did was run around and jump, he threw very few attacks, and was just about at his level 1. Then he stopped moving and the red bar showed up over his head, and it said "connection to host lost." Has this ever happened to anyone else? .__.

That's pretty cool if you think about it. It's like the game gave you a partner to help you out in the match but it gave you a pathetic noob level partner. You're probably the first to encounter this problem.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3TheConduitGenePosted 6/15/2013 12:06:00 AM
This hasn't happened to me but I remember someone making a topic about this a long time ago. I think they said it was in an FFA could be wrong but basically there was a level 3 Good Cole bot instead of a player.
---
"Outside, things were bad. But inside - inside me - something was...beginning."
-Cole Macgrath