nariko spam?

#1SABKOYFOREVERPosted 6/15/2013 2:29:46 AM
has anyone noticed Nariko can just spam square and get ap bursts? she takes no skill honestly if u use her super armor well and guard break effectively she's really good no one understands yet only me only me
---
RamenKing24
I couldn't stay away :(
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/15/2013 2:33:07 AM
SABKOYFOREVER posted...
has anyone noticed Nariko can just spam square and get ap bursts? she takes no skill honestly if u use her super armor well and guard break effectively she's really good no one understands yet only me only me

You should get some sleep.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3DreoreSilerePosted 6/15/2013 2:35:24 AM
Wow, spreading misinformation to newcomers to this game? What is this?

Once again, Nariko can't spam square to win. She has these gaps in her square combos where people can block or dodge, idiot. To do well with her, you have to make use of every single one of her moves.
---
I should go.
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/15/2013 2:37:35 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
Wow, spreading misinformation to newcomers to this game? What is this?

Once again, Nariko can't spam square to win. She has these gaps in her square combos where people can block or dodge, idiot. To do well with her, you have to make use of every single one of her moves.

"Idiot". You need sleep also. You're coming off as a bit hostile, I'm sure he's joking.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5DreoreSilerePosted 6/15/2013 2:40:49 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
"Idiot". You need sleep also. You're coming off as a bit hostile, I'm sure he's joking.

No, I'm not going to stand for this injustice to Nariko.

Once again, Nariko canNOT spam square to win. The only move reminiscent of spamming is her Aerial Up Square (circle chains), and that was already been toned down 3 months ago.
---
I should go.
#6ZavalsBizPosted 6/15/2013 2:42:40 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Once again, Nariko canNOT spam square to win. The only move reminiscent of spamming is her Aerial Up Square (circle chains), and that was already been toned down 3 months ago.

Wow, I am loving your passion right now. Marry me. Haha.
---
#7ZavalsBizPosted 6/15/2013 2:51:36 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Darn, how did "marvelous" become "marry me". Though I did misspell it awfully.
---
#8DrunkenMegamanPosted 6/15/2013 6:08:42 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Darn, how did "marvelous" become "marry me". Though I did misspell it awfully.

Too late, I'm telling Nate. -Dr. Seuss
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121
#9LightEcoSagePosted 6/15/2013 6:26:17 AM
Well.... she actually can spam her combo starters into her same air combo. I've seen some Nariko's abuse the same combo starter and apparently some or 1 is safe on block. She did get nerfed after the patch of course, but she can still be abusive with her set air combo. Similar to the Ninja toro spam.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#10AMP1317Posted 6/15/2013 8:06:07 AM
It's very rare that Nariko can AP burst off her neutral square.
Also, it's hard for her to win a match. Her supers are just... The only good one is her level 3, and even then I don't normally get tons of kills with it. People in the air are hard to reach...
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."