Why is this game imbalanced?

#11ImDyinSquirtlePosted 6/23/2013 12:35:04 AM
Hit confirms into supers are a big reason why.

Also, the general imbalance of supers is another big factor.

You either have supers that are good for literally every situation and can rack up multiple kills without much effort and/or difficult to avoid consistently (ie: Raiden, Sly Cooper, Coles), or you have supers that are very unreliable and impractical (Sir Daniel, Jak, Nariko) or are just too much work for minimal results (all cinematic level 3s, all Spike's and Toro's supers)
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#12LightEcoSagePosted 6/23/2013 12:48:34 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

You either have supers that are good for literally every situation and can rack up multiple kills without much effort and/or difficult to avoid consistently (ie: Raiden, Sly Cooper, Coles), or you have supers that are very unreliable and impractical (Sir Daniel, Jak, Nariko) or are just too much work for minimal results (all cinematic level 3s, all Spike's and Toro's supers)

What this chick said.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#13ZavalsBizPosted 6/23/2013 1:30:33 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

What this chick said.

How do you know this is a she? Assumptions hurt y'know and they can kill. I'm overexaggerating.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#14LightEcoSagePosted 6/23/2013 1:39:23 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

What this chick said.

How do you know this is a she? Assumptions hurt y'know and they can kill. I'm overexaggerating.

Sigh... she and someone else stated she was a girl. Yeah assumptions do hurt don't they? :)

You really think I will just call out someones gender baseless'ly?
---
#15ZavalsBizPosted 6/23/2013 1:53:57 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

What this chick said.

Sigh... she and someone else stated she was a girl. Yeah assumptions do hurt don't they? :)

Well I don't know you that well. Sorry. Please accept this hug as a consolation prize. (I dunno where I was going with this).
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#16LightEcoSagePosted 6/23/2013 2:00:32 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

What this chick said.

Well I don't know you that well. Sorry. Please accept this hug as a consolation prize. (I dunno where I was going with this).

How can I forgive you when you do this to me all the time? Also cannot I not assume that you're an ALT of one of my trolls, because you always target me ""specifically?"

:(
---
#17ZavalsBizPosted 6/23/2013 2:14:13 AM
You said: "How can I forgive you when you do this to me all the time? Also cannot I not assume that you're an ALT of one of my trolls, because you always target me ""specifically?"

But I've been nicer to you lately, heck I offered a hug. A HUG. I don't do that. It's weird. Also I don't troll because its just dumb..........................and I'm no good at it.
---