Who would be a good rival for Joel? (characters that are already in-game)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who would be a good rival for Joel? (characters that are already in-game)

User Info: DrunkenMegaman

DrunkenMegaman
3 years ago#1
Sorry for another TLOU topic.

Other than the obvious choice (you probably know who I'm referring to), I think Big Daddy would be a good rival. They both have girls that they're trying to protect.
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Have your pet neutered or SPADE!"

User Info: ZavalsBiz

ZavalsBiz
3 years ago#2
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Sorry for another TLOU topic.

Other than the obvious choice (you probably know who I'm referring to), I think Big Daddy would be a good rival. They both have girls that they're trying to protect.

Kratos could probably be his rival. It starts out as a simple your in my way, but there's hints that Kratos sees himself in Joel, who's trying to protect a little girl(which Kratos assumes is Joel's daughter), whereas Kratos failed to protect his daughter.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
3 years ago#3
Kat might've been cool, since Joel definitely has a soft spot for girls like her.

He could beat her up and then be like "baby girl, pls!"
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#4
Big Daddy enuff said
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#5
Um I think this thought of this topic should be directed at characters who don't have a rival already. So anyone outside All-Stars should be your answer. Nathan Hale would be the perfect rep. Nathan hale is infected. Direct an perfect reference to TLOU. I win! Only people who've beaten both games would understand though.
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg

User Info: ButKevinBacon

ButKevinBacon
3 years ago#6
Ice Climbers
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who would be a good rival for Joel? (characters that are already in-game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived