Who would be a good rival for Joel? (characters that are already in-game)

#1DrunkenMegamanPosted 6/24/2013 12:21:12 PM
Sorry for another TLOU topic.

Other than the obvious choice (you probably know who I'm referring to), I think Big Daddy would be a good rival. They both have girls that they're trying to protect.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Have your pet neutered or SPADE!"
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/24/2013 12:33:49 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Sorry for another TLOU topic.

Other than the obvious choice (you probably know who I'm referring to), I think Big Daddy would be a good rival. They both have girls that they're trying to protect.

Kratos could probably be his rival. It starts out as a simple your in my way, but there's hints that Kratos sees himself in Joel, who's trying to protect a little girl(which Kratos assumes is Joel's daughter), whereas Kratos failed to protect his daughter.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3Chzrm3Posted 6/24/2013 12:34:41 PM
Kat might've been cool, since Joel definitely has a soft spot for girls like her.

He could beat her up and then be like "baby girl, pls!"
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4DavidgraymanPosted 6/24/2013 1:36:46 PM
Big Daddy enuff said
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#5LightEcoSagePosted 6/24/2013 1:59:28 PM
Um I think this thought of this topic should be directed at characters who don't have a rival already. So anyone outside All-Stars should be your answer. Nathan Hale would be the perfect rep. Nathan hale is infected. Direct an perfect reference to TLOU. I win! Only people who've beaten both games would understand though.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#6ButKevinBaconPosted 6/24/2013 5:31:33 PM
Ice Climbers