PSASBR PSN Chat?

#1Dugger_22Posted 6/24/2013 5:32:40 PM
Hi. My friend told me that there is a PSN text chat room where I can meet other players, but he couldn't invite me because he deleted it. Can anyone here invite me? My PSN is Dugger_22
#2ELJACKO170Posted 6/24/2013 5:44:32 PM
Yeah, add me on PSN: ELJACKO170.
#3Dugger_22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 6:02:23 PM
I tried to, but it says your account does exsist. Did you spell it wrong?
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/24/2013 6:11:04 PM
You guys are so adorable. ^_^
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5Dugger_22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:08:34 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...

Huh?

Oh and I made a typo in my last post. I meant to say that it didn't work jack. Did I spell it wrong, or could someone else invite me to the chat?
#6ZavalsBizPosted 6/24/2013 7:12:43 PM
Dugger_22 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Huh?

Oh and I made a typo in my last post. I meant to say that it didn't work jack. Did I spell it wrong, or could someone else invite me to the chat?

Because you have such enthusiasm to play with others, plus I've never seen you here so I'm assuming you're new.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#7Dugger_22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:15:43 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Dugger_22 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Huh?

Because you have such enthusiasm to play with others, plus I've never seen you here so I'm assuming you're new.

Yeah. I don't have many friends who play all stars, so I could do well to find some more. Could you invite me to the chat?
#8ZavalsBizPosted 6/24/2013 9:06:48 PM
Dugger_22 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Dugger_22 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Huh?

Yeah. I don't have many friends who play all stars, so I could do well to find some more. Could you invite me to the chat?

I'm not playing All-Stars at the moment but I'll gladly play with you if you ever feel like it.
---
#9LluaZargPosted 6/24/2013 9:45:58 PM
These guys again -_-? Everyone who was in the original chat knows these guys are just trolls.
---
PSN: Lluazarg
If you like the people from the All-Stars board: http://xat.com/heartless_House
#10EpicMickeyDrewPosted 6/25/2013 1:24:26 PM
LluaZarg posted...
These guys again -_-? Everyone who was in the original chat knows these guys are just trolls.

---
'Nothing is not moddable, the mods will always find a way. -akuma634
'Long story short all the humans are dead' - Glados