Who is the best Sir Dan you know of who would be willing to 1v1?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 6/25/2013 9:50:53 AM
I'm tryna fight that nasty Sir Dan if ya na'mean.
---
If ya na'mean
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/25/2013 9:52:58 AM
What about the highest ranking Sir Dan?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 11:10:29 AM
I love how I can beat skilled Sir dans with or barely struggle with Ratchet, but struggle HARD AS HELL with Jak and even sometimes lose, obviously because of the match up. Just goes to show how s**** Jak is and how unbalanced the game is. And Ratchet's sniper is not why I can beat Sir dans. It's because of Ratchet's viable arsenal. I mean I can even hold my own against Crashbfan Sackboy and even beat him a few times with Rat while again I struggle hard as hell with Jak. And the thing is my Ratchet ISN'T even 300 yet :)
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#4IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 11:12:18 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
I love how I can beat skilled Sir dans with or barely struggle with Ratchet, but struggle HARD AS HELL with Jak and even sometimes lose, obviously because of the match up. Just goes to show how s**** Jak is and how unbalanced the game is. And Ratchet's sniper is not why I can beat Sir dans. It's because of Ratchet's viable arsenal. I mean I can even hold my own against Crashbfan Sackboy and even beat him a few times with Rat while again I struggle hard as hell with Jak. And the thing is my Ratchet ISN'T even 300 yet :)

I wish this was an answer
---
If ya na'mean
#5ZavalsBizPosted 6/25/2013 11:12:45 AM
LightEcoSage posted...

Is my naughty dog getting sad that Jak's no good? :(
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#6LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 11:14:53 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Hey man i'm just saying :(
---
#7LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 11:16:30 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

With Drake I swear that down kick and Ak are reliable as hell. Of course barrel isn't good as it use to be, but the AK and slide make up for it greatly. And i'm not the only one who agree's. Many ppl stated this and agree so don't come lashing out at me :(
---
#8IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 11:17:23 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Who are these skilled Sir Dans you play?
---
If ya na'mean
#9ZavalsBizPosted 6/25/2013 11:18:43 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

With Drake I swear that down kick and Ak are reliable as hell. Of course barrel isn't good as it use to be, but the AK and slide make up for it greatly. And i'm not the only one who agree's. Many ppl stated this and agree so don't come lashing out at me :(

I'm not lashing out at you, I truly feel bad that you can't enjoy the game because Jak isn't all that great. Hugz available.
---
#10LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 11:20:44 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Who are these skilled Sir Dans you play?

Forgot his name, but he plays quick matches a lot. It's something bullets. He's not the best but he's pretty good.
---