My PSAS Patch List!

#1NovallyPosted 6/25/2013 5:48:39 PM
Here is how I would attempt to balance the game:

There will be negative penalty for running away outside of level 3s or 2s for example

Example if one character's coordinates are continuously opposite the one with the negative coordinate (the coward running away) will be stunned for two seconds and their half their AP will be sent to the opposition.

To make this more articulate if the game reads that you are running away for more than 10 seconds outside of an active level 3 or 2 it will stun you

To avoid this rule attempt to 'juke' out the person chasing you to reset the counter.

'Tea bagging' will reward the opposition with AP after the 6th 'dip'

AP burst will be fixed so when online there is no teleporting

Ranked Match belts will be balanced. If defeated by lower belt opponents it will not cost 10 belt points all Ranked matches rewards and takes away 5 belt points per match unless it's FFA.

If the match is ended improperly the person who ended it will lose 20 belt points and pressing the PS button during ranked match is disabled when in the match. Quits and disconnects will have to use the start menu.

Kratos:

There will be a 10 frame pause after the square combo and a 10 frame pause after the up square launcher. I would reduce his range as well by about 1/3rd links.

Parappa:

His level 2 will get his extra one second back and his boom box will only allow Parappa to gain AP from it (Like Torro's sleeping) but only when he is near it

Fat Princess:

Level 2 chicken will be nerfed by one second and the ap cost will have an additional 50 ap added.
Level 3 fireballs will be reduced

Sweet Tooth:

-Level 1 will have 5 frames of start up time
-His mine can hurt him after being placed causing him to eject AP and it will disappear after 3 seconds

Radec:

Will remain as is

Sly Cooper:

-Barrel stall will be removed
-Teleport will have 5 extra frames of start up and there will be extra stun after it's been used
-forward and triangle will not cause sly to bounce back upon block but will cause him to electrocute himself.
-His explosive hat can hurt him after being placed and when it happens Sly will eject 10 AP and will disappear after 3 seconds

Nathan Drake:

Will have reloading animation after using any gun

Good Cole:

-Foward circle move has to be charged
-Random crumble will be removed from square combo
-AP will be used for any electrical moved used (It's fair because if the move lands then you will gain AP but if it missed you just lucked out, this will resemble how Cole needs to recharge in Infamous and to punish spammers)
-His taunt will give him 10 AP

Evil Cole:

-His 'oil slick' (Down circle) move will cause a character to 'sit' instead of cause a freeze in the air enabling more combos and even a kill confirm but the move will have 10 frames of screen time
-AP will be used for any electrical moved used (It's fair because if the move lands then you will gain AP but if it missed you just lucked out, this will resemble how Cole needs to recharge in Infamous and to punish spammers)
-His taunt will give him 10 AP

Rachet:

-Down grab will cause characters to bounce ensuring safety from a super
-Side grab will shoot characters out like a cannon cause them to bounce off any normal walls
-Special will have less range about 1/3rd of the range will be removed
#2Novally(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:49:09 PM
Jak:

-Air down square will force Jak to land after second input
-AIr down circle will force Jak to land

Big Daddy:

-Will remain as is

Dante:

-running speed will be slightly increase

Heihachi:

-Level 1 will have less start up time

Nariko:

-Will remain as is

Raiden:

-Level 1 will have extra start up time
-Grab animation will be slower
-Air up triangle will not confirm a super if down grabbed
-Foward square can't air foward circle and will have extra recovery frames
-Level 2 will be reduced by one second due to the fact the he can freeze opponents

Sackboy:

-Cake will disappear immediatly after it makes contact to the ground or wall
-electric pad disappears after 2 seconds after being used
-only one slime ball can appear on the screen at a time
-running speed will be reduced

Sir Daniel:

-Sir Danie's down circle flames can cause him to lose if he stands on it

Spike:

-Banana's placed on the stage can cause spike to get hit as well and they will disappear after 3 seconds

Toro:

-Air stall will be removed
-There will be higher recovery frames after his 'transformations'

DLC CHARACTERS

Kat:

-Wave dash will be removed
-Air dash will be removed
-Her traction will be higher allowing her to get punished for throwing out certain moves
-If her magnet move is blocked she will have recovering frames
-she can't turn around after starting her square combo

Emmett:

-Will remain as is

Zeus:

-Super Armour will be toned down and can be broken after it's been hit three times or by a powerful attack. That was a stupid idea and it allows invincible moves
-Teleport move after landed or blocked immediately grounds Zeus so he can be punished.
-level 3 arena will be bigger and if in a 2v2 the partner can't move

Isaac:

-His mine can hurt him and make him eject AP
-stun will be removed from his level 1 making it needing to be confirmed into
-level 3 he will have reloading animation and the mines will be gone
-grab will have more start up and recovery time
#3DavidgraymanPosted 6/25/2013 6:00:52 PM
Honestly I think your almost all of your patches aren't very good, honestly not even sure where to begin. But for starters

Example if one character's coordinates are continuously opposite the one with the negative coordinate (the coward running away) will be stunned for two seconds and their half their AP will be sent to the opposition.

This would make characters like Radec, Emmett and Sackboy trash.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#4Doom_JPosted 6/25/2013 6:05:52 PM
Horrible. Just horrible.
#5Novally(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:06:31 PM
That is true. I should have thought that one over. But those characters are trash regardless. Excluding SB.
#6Crash--b--fanPosted 6/25/2013 6:10:52 PM
Novally posted...

Sackboy:

-Cake will disappear immediatly after it makes contact to the ground or wall
-electric pad disappears after 2 seconds after being used
-only one slime ball can appear on the screen at a time
-running speed will be reduced

Isaac:

-His mine can hurt him and make him eject AP
-stun will be removed from his level 1 making it needing to be confirmed into
-level 3 he will have reloading animation and the mines will be gone
-grab will have more start up and recovery time

GARBAGE.
Are these a joke?
please go away.
---
[PSN]: crashbfan23
Hello again, mods
#7Novally(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:22:32 PM
So you guys think this game is balanced???
#8ZavalsBizPosted 6/25/2013 8:03:29 PM
Novally posted...
So you guys think this game is balanced???

Your nerfs need more work, these destroy the foundations of a character.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#9AmuroRayPosted 6/25/2013 8:15:31 PM
Why would you nerf Dan....
#10christiankid7Posted 6/25/2013 8:36:47 PM
You need more information on characters....not saying this game is perfect when it comes to balancing, but most of those would make it worse. Why nerf mid-to-low tiers? You only gave Dan one thing and that's a nerf. You did nothing to help Radec, who's considered the worst in the game. (besides Toro....or is it the other way around?) You shouldn't completely disregard the low tiers,
" But those characters are trash regardless. Excluding SB." That IS NOT the mentality you want while deciding patch changes. You also shouldn't have characters regular moves drain their AP.

The running away thing, I don't see possible, I mean...it would also completely destroy keepaway/zoning characters. I don't like people constantly running away, but there's not much you can do to fix that. T bagging nerf is an unnecessary nerf.

I consider the last two bug fixes which are good.

Way too many problems with the character balancing to name.

WOAH YOU ACTUALLY NERFED TORO!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards