Think of a character before coming into this topic. (Yep, its my turn!)

#11zombiabsolPosted 6/26/2013 4:11:43 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Well I dunno about the rest of America, but I know I'm definitely f****d, if you know what I mean. Sorry for my inappropriate jokes, deal with it.

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

I said deal with it! Besides I can imagine it now: Nate all dressed up in a nice suit and tie...........Excuse me for a moment I need to do something for like 30 mins.

i thought you were straight? lol
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
#12LizardheartPosted 6/26/2013 8:04:36 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Spyro. Dragon president, hell yeah!

I would love this, if ya nah mean.
#13TerraponPosted 6/26/2013 8:28:57 AM
Kat... We need a translator.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#14ZavalsBizPosted 6/26/2013 11:16:34 AM
zombiabsol posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Well I dunno about the rest of America, but I know I'm definitely f****d, if you know what I mean. Sorry for my inappropriate jokes, deal with it.

I said deal with it! Besides I can imagine it now: Nate all dressed up in a nice suit and tie...........Excuse me for a moment I need to do something for like 30 mins.

i thought you were straight? lol

I dunno if you could tell but that was a joke, I doubt straight guys find other guys attractive. You haven't been here long so you don't know how I truly am. And also hey! What a coincidence you decided to come here.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#15boy_luckPosted 6/26/2013 8:19:33 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Megapuke!!!!!

...I mean, I'm pretty high up there on the Kinsey Scale for Drake myself, but man.... I gotta go puke again....
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#16ZavalsBizPosted 6/26/2013 8:36:48 PM
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Megapuke!!!!!

...I mean, I'm pretty high up there on the Kinsey Scale for Drake myself, but man.... I gotta go puke again....

It's a perfectly beautiful thing to witness no need to be afraid, you see when a man and.....uh.....a man love each other very much, they like to hug each other and sometimes they do a special hug that only two grown-ups, like your mommy and daddy, can do. And that's what we were doing, a very special hug.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#17RainbowsaurusPosted 6/26/2013 8:39:29 PM
This topic has reminded me why I love this board.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png
#18DavidgraymanPosted 6/26/2013 8:47:06 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Polygon Man for President. The whole world turns into one big death match

I can see the propaganda now:

"Vote Polygon Man for HEAD of State"

XD lolololololol damn I'm humorous
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#19boy_luckPosted 6/26/2013 9:01:10 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
It's a perfectly beautiful thing to witness no need to be afraid, you see when a man and.....uh.....a man love each other very much, they like to hug each other and sometimes they do a special hug that only two grown-ups, like your mommy and daddy, can do. And that's what we were doing, a very special hug.

Fine, since I'm pretty gay for smexy Drake myself, I'll give you this one...

....just, keep the details to yourselves, please.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#20ZavalsBizPosted 6/26/2013 9:15:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]