Think of a character before coming into this topic. (Yep, its my turn!)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Think of a character before coming into this topic. (Yep, its my turn!)
3 years ago#11
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Well I dunno about the rest of America, but I know I'm definitely f****d, if you know what I mean. Sorry for my inappropriate jokes, deal with it.

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

I said deal with it! Besides I can imagine it now: Nate all dressed up in a nice suit and tie...........Excuse me for a moment I need to do something for like 30 mins.

i thought you were straight? lol
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
3 years ago#12
LightEcoSage posted...
Spyro. Dragon president, hell yeah!

I would love this, if ya nah mean.
3 years ago#13
Kat... We need a translator.
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
3 years ago#14
zombiabsol posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Well I dunno about the rest of America, but I know I'm definitely f****d, if you know what I mean. Sorry for my inappropriate jokes, deal with it.

I said deal with it! Besides I can imagine it now: Nate all dressed up in a nice suit and tie...........Excuse me for a moment I need to do something for like 30 mins.

i thought you were straight? lol

I dunno if you could tell but that was a joke, I doubt straight guys find other guys attractive. You haven't been here long so you don't know how I truly am. And also hey! What a coincidence you decided to come here.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
3 years ago#15
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Megapuke!!!!!

...I mean, I'm pretty high up there on the Kinsey Scale for Drake myself, but man.... I gotta go puke again....
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
3 years ago#16
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
boy_luck posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Megapuke!!!!!

...I mean, I'm pretty high up there on the Kinsey Scale for Drake myself, but man.... I gotta go puke again....

It's a perfectly beautiful thing to witness no need to be afraid, you see when a man and.....uh.....a man love each other very much, they like to hug each other and sometimes they do a special hug that only two grown-ups, like your mommy and daddy, can do. And that's what we were doing, a very special hug.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
3 years ago#17
This topic has reminded me why I love this board.
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png
3 years ago#18
Davidgrayman posted...
Polygon Man for President. The whole world turns into one big death match

I can see the propaganda now:

"Vote Polygon Man for HEAD of State"

XD lolololololol damn I'm humorous
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
3 years ago#19
ZavalsBiz posted...
It's a perfectly beautiful thing to witness no need to be afraid, you see when a man and.....uh.....a man love each other very much, they like to hug each other and sometimes they do a special hug that only two grown-ups, like your mommy and daddy, can do. And that's what we were doing, a very special hug.

Fine, since I'm pretty gay for smexy Drake myself, I'll give you this one...

....just, keep the details to yourselves, please.
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Think of a character before coming into this topic. (Yep, its my turn!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived