You know what'f funny about Kratos in 1v1?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 6/25/2013 8:50:27 PM
The better they are, the less moves they use.... Lol
---
If ya na'mean
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#2IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 8:51:10 PM
Holy Sr u jk that typo! -_-
---
If ya na'mean
#3LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 9:04:22 PM
This actually is true. My experience can confirm this!
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#4ZavalsBizPosted 6/25/2013 9:11:14 PM
Isn't that the point of 1v1 use only one combo and profit.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:13:31 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...

I mean for pretty much any other character, to use them in high level play, you need to know how to utilize their whole movesets effectively.
---
If ya na'mean
#6LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 9:15:00 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

I mean for pretty much any other character, to use them in high level play, you need to know how to utilize their whole movesets effectively.

Kat, Raiden and Cole say otherwise. Oh and Dante.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#7ClammehClam24Posted 6/25/2013 9:18:50 PM
Ehhhh, debatable. Depends on who you are playing. Overall the only moves I never end up using in 1v1s are air neutral triangle, forward triangle, down triangle, forward square, charged forward circle, everything else I do pull out when needed, some are more MU specific than others, but still.

Most kratos just spam one combo till level 3/2 confirm lol. So I can see what you are getting at
---
PSN: I-Use-A-Blender
#8ClammehClam24Posted 6/25/2013 9:19:42 PM
ClammehClam24 posted...
Ehhhh, debatable. Depends on who you are playing. Overall the only moves I never end up using in 1v1s are air neutral triangle, forward triangle, down triangle, forward square, charged forward circle, everything else I do pull out when needed, some are more MU specific than others, but still.

Most kratos just spam one combo till level 3/2 confirm lol. So I can see what you are getting at

*playing against
Dat typo.
---
PSN: I-Use-A-Blender
#9IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:27:29 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Kat, Raiden and Cole say otherwise. Oh and Dante.

I said pretty much. Cole's whole moveset is useful. Kat is banned for a reason lol. You don't HAVE to use all of her moveset effectively to murder everyone, but it could help if you learn how to use most of it well. With Kratos, using the rest of his moveset only really hinders you. There are only a couple useless moves with Raiden also from what I remember. And I disagree with Dante because, once you get used to fighting high level ones, you're not going to get caught on the ground with his ToD nearly as often. So yeah, that's everyone lol.

EDIT: Actually i'm not sure if Kat is banned anymore.
---
If ya na'mean
#10DavidgraymanPosted 6/25/2013 9:41:43 PM
You know what'f funny about that topic title?
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin