You know what'f funny about Kratos in 1v1?

#11IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:45:23 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
You know what'f funny about that topic title?

WHAT'f your deal DUDE
---
If ya na'mean
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#12LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 9:56:29 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Isn't that the point of 1v1 use only one combo and profit.

I mean for pretty much any other character, to use them in high level play, you need to know how to utilize their whole movesets effectively.

Kat, Raiden and Cole say otherwise. Oh and Dante.

I said pretty much. Cole's whole moveset is useful. Kat is banned for a reason lol. You don't HAVE to use all of her moveset effectively to murder everyone, but it could help if you learn how to use most of it well. With Kratos, using the rest of his moveset only really hinders you. There are only a couple useless moves with Raiden also from what I remember. And I disagree with Dante because, once you get used to fighting high level ones, you're not going to get caught on the ground with his ToD nearly as often. So yeah, that's everyone lol.

EDIT: Actually i'm not sure if Kat is banned anymore.

I no you said pretty much but still it seems like everyone else. I know you son't have to use all of kat's moves. That's the point here lol. Nah man the true Dante's have multiple mix ups into their empty canceling and AP burst. Let me see you face a "real" top level Dante O_o.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#13DavidgraymanPosted 6/25/2013 9:57:35 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

WHAT'f your deal DUDE

Zeus and Isaac codes in exchange for pics of DB-RB'f sister, but that'f my final offer...wait...you didn'f mean that literally did you?
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#14IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:08:39 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Isn't that the point of 1v1 use only one combo and profit.

I mean for pretty much any other character, to use them in high level play, you need to know how to utilize their whole movesets effectively.

Kat, Raiden and Cole say otherwise. Oh and Dante.

I said pretty much. Cole's whole moveset is useful. Kat is banned for a reason lol. You don't HAVE to use all of her moveset effectively to murder everyone, but it could help if you learn how to use most of it well. With Kratos, using the rest of his moveset only really hinders you. There are only a couple useless moves with Raiden also from what I remember. And I disagree with Dante because, once you get used to fighting high level ones, you're not going to get caught on the ground with his ToD nearly as often. So yeah, that's everyone lol.

EDIT: Actually i'm not sure if Kat is banned anymore.

I no you said pretty much but still it seems like everyone else. I know you son't have to use all of kat's moves. That's the point here lol. Nah man the true Dante's have multiple mix ups into their empty canceling and AP burst. Let me see you face a "real" top level Dante O_o.

He does, but they're not impossible to avoid or anything. I used to fight LaKizzle so much, and Dabuz&Liz said he was the best they've seen, so that's something. Anyway, they're was a point where I got used to avoiding his ToD, even though I did still get caught in it sometimes. At that point, you need to know how to use everything Dante has.
---
If ya na'mean
#15IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:09:30 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

WHAT'f your deal DUDE

Zeus and Isaac codes in exchange for pics of DB-RB'f sister, but that'f my final offer...wait...you didn'f mean that literally did you?

You'f omg'f I'lf KILL
---
If ya na'mean
#16LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 10:14:56 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

He does, but they're not impossible to avoid or anything. I used to fight LaKizzle so much, and Dabuz&Liz said he was the best they've seen, so that's something. Anyway, they're was a point where I got used to avoiding his ToD, even though I did still get caught in it sometimes. At that point, you need to know how to use everything Dante has.

Um... Lakizzle is good and all, but he's not in the top 3.

Also this is untrue. Dante just needs a few moves to rely on and he's good similar to Nariko, Cole, Kratos, etc. Once they hit you with that "one move" it will turn into an AP burst every time. I forgot to say that you have the match up advantage, so you fail to put that into play lol.
---
#17Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/25/2013 11:00:27 PM
This topic was not funny. Misleading title is misleading.
---
Xat.com/heartless_house <-- Come chat with us! :)
Yourworldoftext.com/PSASBR <-- Come have fun and express yourself in an infinite world wide notepad! :)
#18LightEcoSagePosted 6/25/2013 11:01:49 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
This topic was not funny. Misleading title is misleading.

Girl please.
---
#19AmuroRayPosted 6/26/2013 5:19:02 AM
Dante will catch you on the ground because the netcode sucks and you aren't counted as having jumped when you should be. Not much you can do, but you will get caught, eventually.

Raiden does have some useless moves that he'll never use in high level 1v1 play, but most characters have useless moves. Kratos is no different, except he may not have totally useless moves but instead just has things which are 100x more useful. Either way, most high level players have their BnB combos and openers they use and stick with.
#20IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 8:47:05 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Um... Lakizzle is good and all, but he's not in the top 3.

Also this is untrue. Dante just needs a few moves to rely on and he's good similar to Nariko, Cole, Kratos, etc. Once they hit you with that "one move" it will turn into an AP burst every time. I forgot to say that you have the match up advantage, so you fail to put that into play lol.

Wait, I missed this somehow, lol.... Using all of Cole's moveset to add pressure and mixups is key in high level play. Narikos use at least most of her moveset. They aren't on the same level as Kratos when it comes to not using the whole moveset.

Yeah, but even if I haven't fought the best Dante's (which i'm pretty sure LaKizzle is in the top 3. I fought another one too that was really good too. Pheracus or something like that?) Other top level players clearly aren't getting hit with the ToD often enough for Dante players to rely on it alone. They gotta work his whole moveset to apply the appropriate mixups.
---
If ya na'mean