Is it worth it to learn nariko?

#1GrindRaXcessPosted 6/26/2013 3:13:12 AM
Or is she complete garbage post patch?
---
did u eet mai last dunkaroos??
#2zombiabsolPosted 6/26/2013 5:09:59 AM
i pown pretty easily for the most part, on quick match of course.

the only person (the popular ones i guess) ive beaten off of here was in a 2 vs 2. crash b fan, and he was playing as issac(?), PLUS IT WAS 2 VS 2 I REMIND YOU

so id say shes worth it as long as your okay with putting in the effort it takes to be good as her.

and nariko is the only character in this game who cant annoy me no matter what she does, because she lacks spam factor.
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
#3cayyolePosted 6/26/2013 8:36:04 AM
zombiabsol posted...

the only person (the popular ones i guess) ive beaten off of here was in a 2 vs 2. crash b fan, and he was playing as issac(?), PLUS IT WAS 2 VS 2 I REMIND YOU

so id say shes worth it as long as your okay with putting in the effort it takes to be good as her.

and nariko is the only character in this game who cant annoy me no matter what she does, because she lacks spam factor.

Hey lol I juss faced you btw if you look at the topics you'll see that nariko can spam her up square
---
Psn ayycole
Man Zavals is prolly my favorite person now.
#4LightEcoSagePosted 6/26/2013 8:50:23 AM
Good against all low tier characters, struggles against anyone high tier. Up to you.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#5LizardheartPosted 6/26/2013 9:03:14 AM
You'll be able to pub stomp with her if you are skilled at the game (I've seen Toros and Radecs do fairly well in pubs) but don't expect to do well competitively with her. In competitive play, she's garbage now.
#6zombiabsolPosted 6/26/2013 12:03:31 PM
cayyole posted...
zombiabsol posted...

Hey lol I juss faced you btw if you look at the topics you'll see that nariko can spam her up square

you did?

were you ayycole, with toro as your pic?
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham