Hey cool, Sakurai mentioned PSASBR! XD

#1Chzrm3Posted 6/26/2013 10:08:50 AM
Sakurai on the level of customization in the game…

You can still manage the appearance of items, but you cannot disable the damage caused by the stages. If we propose such an option, it might as well be PlayStation all-stars!

I found that pretty hilarious, haha!

So he's definitely aware of PSASBR. I wonder if he played it? : D That'd be pretty cool.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2legendofskylandPosted 6/26/2013 10:14:17 AM
Source or gtfo
#3KagePakkunPosted 6/26/2013 10:14:52 AM
Sounds like a low blow.

He must have played it to have an opinion like that, or heard about it.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#4Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 10:19:41 AM
legendofskyland posted...
Source or gtfo

http://nintendoeverything.com/126625/sakurai-on-how-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-came-to-be-not-opposed-to-dlc-patching-why-villagertrainer-are-in-more/ !

KagePakkun posted...
Sounds like a low blow.

He must have played it to have an opinion like that, or heard about it.

Haha, well he's definitely a big playstation fan, because I'm remembering that article a while back when he was heartbroken that his PS3 had bricked and he lost all his data. He was probably just as excited as we were, haha.

In fact, Sakurai was probably more understanding than most when it comes to how difficult a game like that is to pull off, so he might've appreciated all the difficulties they ran into as far as getting IPs and stuff.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 6/26/2013 10:33:05 AM
What! Why wouldn't hey give us that option??
---
If ya na'mean
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 6/26/2013 10:35:47 AM
The one positive thing about PSAS...
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#7legendofskylandPosted 6/26/2013 10:39:36 AM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...

They already don't like it when people play SSB with items turned off so it figures they wouldn't let you turn off hazards.

If i didn't know any better i'd say they had something against Smash's competitive scene, which would explain tripping.
Although i heard tripping was removed from the new one
#8SelitePosted 6/26/2013 12:01:19 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Because if they proposed such an option it might as well be PSAS!
---
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#9DreamsaberPosted 6/27/2013 2:14:41 PM
An important thing to note is that there are plenty of stages that have no hazards to begin with. This game has something that can kill you on nearly every stage that isn't Practice. If one examines Melee, only a third of the stages have any field-affecting dangers. The hazards in either game are child's play to avoid anyway.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#10ZavalsBizPosted 6/27/2013 2:26:24 PM
Dreamsaber posted...
An important thing to note is that there are plenty of stages that have no hazards to begin with. This game has something that can kill you on nearly every stage that isn't Practice. If one examines Melee, only a third of the stages have any field-affecting dangers. The hazards in either game are child's play to avoid anyway.

The Big Blue hazard was pretty hard to avoid in a fray. Oh and if your opponents are smart enough they can knock you into the Ultimate Chimera.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."