#ReleaseDart trending on Twitter...

#1antking61Posted 6/30/2013 10:46:25 AM
http://linkters.com/releasedart-campaign-help-get-dart-from-legend-of-the-dragoon-back-in-playstation-all-stars/

Guys, it gave us back Toonami.
It gave us the original Cole design back.
It gave us Mirror's Edge 2.
It gave us the M$ DRM shuffle.
It gave us a free overhaul to Mass Effect 3's ending.

Let's be heard about this! Dart is worth it! ASBR is worth supporting further! It sold over 1 mil! Fighting game's don't hit 1 mil with their 1st entry, EVER! It has thousands of people online every day playing and enjoying the game.

Let us sound the trumpets from the mountain tops! Let us scream and roar on facebook, twitter, Playstation's official forum! Everywhere we can be heard, let's make noise about it! Killjoy's, let's make some noise! SUPPORT ASBR!!!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#2taoxadasaPosted 6/30/2013 10:55:07 AM
Why would they not finish/release him in the first place? Sony must be dumber than I thought.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3ZavalsBizPosted 6/30/2013 10:55:34 AM
Those are some interestin' examples. Anyways we can't fully demand Dart until we know why he was scrapped. If it was just a matter of difficulty then it's possible we could get him, but if it was a matter of money or somethin' then we probably won't.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#4antking61(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 11:07:19 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Those are some interestin' examples. Anyways we can't fully demand Dart until we know why he was scrapped. If it was just a matter of difficulty then it's possible we could get him, but if it was a matter of money or somethin' then we probably won't.

So in the meantime we make the noise. What have we got to lose?
---
#5Doom_JPosted 6/30/2013 11:09:15 AM
Are you serious? It's never gonna happen, man. The game is dead, developlmentwise. They will never do that in a million years. I can say that with 100 % certainty.
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 6/30/2013 11:12:38 AM
We don't even know if Dart was finished. He has a model, but there's not much to be done with just that and no moveset.

SB did all of the characters we had released, so it's extremely unlikely for SSM to create a moveset for him or finish it, if he had a partial one.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png
#7ZavalsBizPosted 6/30/2013 11:14:00 AM
Doom_J posted...
Are you serious? It's never gonna happen, man. The game is dead, developlmentwise. They will never do that in a million years. I can say that with 100 % certainty.

Nothin' can be said with 100% certainty unless ya work for SSM. The only thing you can say with 100% certainty is that you can feel and not feel the effects of gravity.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#8geneocidePosted 6/30/2013 11:15:37 AM
Doom_J posted...

Unless these images were leaked to see if the interest is there. So why not give it a shot? You know better to have love lost than never loved at all.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#9antking61(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 11:18:26 AM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
We don't even know if Dart was finished. He has a model, but there's not much to be done with just that and no moveset.

SB did all of the characters we had released, so it's extremely unlikely for SSM to create a moveset for him or finish it, if he had a partial one.

But here's what we know, fan outcry gets noticed, we have a picture of Dart's skin. That's more than enough for me.

Doom_J posted...

So SSM was lying when they said the game had 1000s of players online every day? Sony lied when they said the game sole 1 mil? Yeah, no dice, dude. They'll only let it die if people like YOU let it!
---
#10LightEcoSagePosted 6/30/2013 11:20:21 AM
Smh at some of this in denial and false hope of this game for future DLC. If costumes were canceled then what you makes you think they will make or finish a character? LOL.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg