I never realized how laid back Drake is.

#11ZavalsBizPosted 7/2/2013 2:28:08 PM
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
SB made 'im more relaxed in this. He jokes 'round in Uncharted, but not as often as in All-Stars.

Considering all the stuff he goes through in Uncharted, I would say he is incredibly relaxed.

Yeah, runnin' into an anger issued demi-god, the King of the Gods, and cyborg with a sword that can cut through anything and block bullets that are out to kill ya is so much better.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#12LightEcoSagePosted 7/2/2013 2:35:15 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
SB made 'im more relaxed in this. He jokes 'round in Uncharted, but not as often as in All-Stars.

Considering all the stuff he goes through in Uncharted, I would say he is incredibly relaxed.

Yeah, runnin' into an anger issued demi-god, the King of the Gods, and cyborg with a sword that can cut through anything and block bullets that are out to kill ya is so much better.

I lol'ed.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#13ZavalsBizPosted 7/2/2013 3:30:02 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

I lol'ed.

Makin' ya laugh has made my day.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#14SelitePosted 7/2/2013 5:54:20 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Yeah but that's not canon!

Selite used Escape Rope!
---
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#15ZavalsBizPosted 7/2/2013 5:58:02 PM
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Yeah but that's not canon!

Selite used Escape Rope!

Yeah I suppose in a game were cat can defeat a freakin' God, I'm sure an ordinary fella like Nate can also.
---