I never realized how laid back Drake is.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I never realized how laid back Drake is.
3 years ago#11
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
SB made 'im more relaxed in this. He jokes 'round in Uncharted, but not as often as in All-Stars.

Considering all the stuff he goes through in Uncharted, I would say he is incredibly relaxed.

Yeah, runnin' into an anger issued demi-god, the King of the Gods, and cyborg with a sword that can cut through anything and block bullets that are out to kill ya is so much better.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
3 years ago#12
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
SB made 'im more relaxed in this. He jokes 'round in Uncharted, but not as often as in All-Stars.

Considering all the stuff he goes through in Uncharted, I would say he is incredibly relaxed.

Yeah, runnin' into an anger issued demi-god, the King of the Gods, and cyborg with a sword that can cut through anything and block bullets that are out to kill ya is so much better.

I lol'ed.
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
3 years ago#13
LightEcoSage posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

I lol'ed.

Makin' ya laugh has made my day.
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
3 years ago#14
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Yeah but that's not canon!

Selite used Escape Rope!
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
3 years ago#15
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Selite posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Yeah but that's not canon!

Selite used Escape Rope!

Yeah I suppose in a game were cat can defeat a freakin' God, I'm sure an ordinary fella like Nate can also.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I never realized how laid back Drake is.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived