A vote to see best player for character (Hall of All Stars)

#1ClammehClam24Posted 7/2/2013 6:30:32 PM
I got bored, and since this game has been out for quite some time, decided to make a spreadsheet voting system called the Hall of All Stars. Its as simple as this:

-Name anyone who you think fits the title "best" with a character. It can be from anywhere and not limited to gamefaqs, it can even be some guy you just met last game in pubs.
-You dont have to state a reason why you chose someone, its your call.
-You can only vote for 1 player per character, but you can vote towards every character (and yes, you can vote yourself if you feel like it.)
-If you wanna debate someone's choice be my guest.

The spreadsheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmpxxZBjE5M7dEI4ekljc3B0R3p2QlFTWDd0SC1ZU3c#gid=0 (I did it in a crappy way Im bad with this stuff lol) Nominations will go next to character name and so on, if someone says that name twice, a tally will go under the name (hence double spaces)
Ill run this for who knows how long, but for at least a week.

Have fun
---
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days
The number 12 best craytoast as of July 2nd, 2013
#2LightEcoSagePosted 7/2/2013 6:35:37 PM(edited)
I don't like this idea. There will be a lot of bias and inaccurate answers. On top of that I can see a lot of people changing or editing certain slots. Since theres freedom here people will actually delete someones name or purposely place them later on in the tab, **etc**. Think about it O_o
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#3DavidgraymanPosted 7/2/2013 6:33:45 PM(edited)
Vindabess is dabess Zeus.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#4crash-b-fan-23Posted 7/2/2013 6:33:43 PM
I nominate bluediamond93 as best jak.
---
[PSN]:crashbfan23
I was Baby-Dollx0's internet boyfriend until we broke up on July 2, 2013. I will miss u
#5ClammehClam24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:35:21 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
I don't like this idea. There will be a lot of bias and inaccurate answers. On top of that I can see a lot of people changing or editing certain slots. Since theirs freedom here people will actually delete someones name or purposely place them later on in the tab, etc. Think about it O_o

I meant vote HERE I should've clarified that. You CANT edit boxes I made it that way lol, its common sense someone would screw it up.

And hey, thats why we'll have more than a week to vote lol, whoever really is the best (or at least most known for being the best) will probably win anyway.
---
#6LightEcoSagePosted 7/2/2013 6:37:30 PM
ClammehClam24 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
I don't like this idea. There will be a lot of bias and inaccurate answers. On top of that I can see a lot of people changing or editing certain slots. Since theirs freedom here people will actually delete someones name or purposely place them later on in the tab, etc. Think about it O_o

I meant vote HERE I should've clarified that. You CANT edit boxes I made it that way lol, its common sense someone would screw it up.

And hey, thats why we'll have more than a week to vote lol, whoever really is the best (or at least most known for being the best) will probably win anyway.

Yeah xD. May be common sense, but people still end up making that stupid mistake. No offense to Alyas. but his old chatroom for tourneys is an example of my point of freedom.

Plus we already had these kind of things. What makes yours special :O?
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#7ClammehClam24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:38:55 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
ClammehClam24 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Yeah xD. May be common sense, but people still end up making that stupid mistake. No offense to Alyas. but his old chatroom for tourneys is an example of my point of freedom.

Plus we already had these kind of things. What makes yours special :O?

Lmao true.
And the fact that im actually going through with it and its for anyone and not just one forum lol, gives people a chance.
Plus im bored. lol
---
#8TheBlackAce222Posted 7/2/2013 6:40:35 PM
Didnt we try to have a best character tournament but then it never happened?
I wanted to be best Radec.
---
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif
#9ClammehClam24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:42:22 PM
TheBlackAce222 posted...
Didnt we try to have a best character tournament but then it never happened?
I wanted to be best Radec.

Not really a tourney, just straight up voting based off experiences and such. Whoever gets nominated the most will be (probably not officially but who cares) the "best". I can add you for radec if you want?
---
#10ZavalsBizPosted 7/2/2013 6:42:22 PM
I'm gonna feel shameful for what in gonna do on your doc, fella.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."