If Dart was finished how do you think he would of played as?

#1GamenamebullyPosted 7/3/2013 6:53:42 AM
Say he wasn't cancelled and was finished, how do you think his playstyle would be?

Obviously his dragoon transformation will be a level 3 super but what else do you think they could of done to make him viable?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#2FortesqueUndeadPosted 7/3/2013 7:33:39 AM
I imagine he's a risk/reward combo character. If he successfully completes his combos he hits HARD. But his combos can be less powerful when not timed correctly.

He can end off his combos with three different combo "finishers" when performed correctly.

1. Burning Rush!

2. Volcano!

3. Madness Hero!

He also gets assist attacks/supers which involve his teammates Lavitz, Shana, Rose and Kongol. (Haschel, Meru, Albert and Miranda may be wishful thinking.)

Dragoon Transformation LVL 3 with optional screen clear by dropping flaming meteors on everyone.

Or we can use this moveset created by Negimafan: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Movelist-Unlockables-Dart-from-Legend-of-Dragoon/td-p/37458391
#3Nightstryk3r619Posted 7/3/2013 8:14:01 AM
FortesqueUndead posted...
I imagine he's a risk/reward combo character. If he successfully completes his combos he hits HARD. But his combos can be less powerful when not timed correctly.

He can end off his combos with three different combo "finishers" when performed correctly.

1. Burning Rush!

2. Volcano!

3. Madness Hero!

He also gets assist attacks/supers which involve his teammates Lavitz, Shana, Rose and Kongol. (Haschel, Meru, Albert and Miranda may be wishful thinking.)

Dragoon Transformation LVL 3 with optional screen clear by dropping flaming meteors on everyone.

Or we can use this moveset created by Negimafan: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Movelist-Unlockables-Dart-from-Legend-of-Dragoon/td-p/37458391

I think his Dragoon level 3 would play out more like the one I made for Rose, from the same game, of him staying in Dragoon form and being able to fly around and hack people to bits (it just doesn't last ridiculously long like Zeus') His level 2 should probably be the Flameshot, though, in my opinion. Because what's the best way to score a multi-kill than making a huge explosion on half the screen?
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#4G-ScythePosted 7/3/2013 4:21:20 PM
He would be so kawaaiiiii dessuuuu <<<<333333
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238