Nate Drake Mini Game!

#1jacks_wasd_lifePosted 7/3/2013 5:20:09 PM
Ah! Come one come all to play the Nate Drake Mini Game! To play, simply play as Drake, pick a match type, any match will do, and play as usual. But remember, Drake has lost most of his supplies, leaving him only his tranquilizer gun, and his bare hands!

Any and every Drake must try this out. It's really fun, the tranq gun is pretty annoying, and I've won a surprising amount of matches with it. The tranq dart keeps them grounded, and is a good opener to melee, and his slide is one of the fastest moves in the game. There's even a melee only AP burst combo! AirVs, Ss, Vs, Vs, AirSs. I will 1v1 anyone while using this method. PSN: Jacks_Wasd_Life
---
Super Smash Bros was just the beginning. Now it's moved out of the basement. It's called project All-Stars.
#2jacks_wasd_life(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 5:22:34 PM
btw that's not the only melee AP burst if you include the sss crumple
---
Super Smash Bros was just the beginning. Now it's moved out of the basement. It's called project All-Stars.
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 7/3/2013 5:23:34 PM
I would, but Zavals might eat my face ff or something for using Drake.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png
#4jacks_wasd_life(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 5:27:23 PM
Psh Zavals may call himself a Drake fan, but I bet he hasn't even played the Nate Drake minigame!
---
#5ZavalsBizPosted 7/3/2013 5:58:12 PM(edited)
jacks_wasd_life posted...
Psh Zavals may call himself a Drake fan, but I bet he hasn't even played the Nate Drake minigame!

Hmm.........you main a Drake, right?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#6jacks_wasd_life(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 6:00:22 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...

yes.
---
#7ZavalsBizPosted 7/3/2013 6:05:56 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...

yes.

Hmm.........interestin'

Anyways, I've already done your lil' game here.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#8jacks_wasd_life(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 6:10:48 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

yes.

Hmm.........interestin'

I still have never seen you play before, or ever heard you give a psn name
---
#9ZavalsBizPosted 7/3/2013 6:15:38 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

yes.

Hmm.........interestin'

I still have never seen you play before, or ever heard you give a psn name

I give my PSN to those who ask. Actually ya have met me 'fore. I had the joy to mess with ya in a conversation 'bout me.
---
#10jacks_wasd_life(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 6:20:49 PM
you mean THIS conversation? otherwise I guess i know who you are
---