MIchael McDonald doesn't understand why people want Dart

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. MIchael McDonald doesn't understand why people want Dart

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#1
I mean the guy comes from somewhereback in long ago. Only a sentimental fool don't see,
tryin' hard to recreate an old video game character. I suppose having Dart is always better than nothing but man....what a fool believes he sees.
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: BluBlue4

BluBlue4
3 years ago#2
Davidgrayman posted...
I mean the guy comes from somewhereback in long ago. Only a sentimental fool don't see,
tryin' hard to recreate an old video game character. I suppose having Dart is always better than nothing but man....what a fool believes he sees.

What?

Who is that guy?
There is this guy called Evil Cole. Throughtout his entire life he deals with morals and karma. He's a standup individual - Davidgrayman

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#3
BluBlue4 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

What?

Who is that guy?

You don't know who Michael McDonald is???
You been smokin' dem doobies, brother?
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
3 years ago#4
No wise man has the power to reason away your logic, TC.
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
3 years ago#5
I bet he can't understand why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch either.
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png

User Info: Nightstryk3r619

Nightstryk3r619
3 years ago#6
Davidgrayman posted...

Well, Dart won't be gettin' released without love. Where would you be now, without love?
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
3 years ago#7
for a second I thought it said Mark MacDonald, which almost set off my inner EGM fanboying.
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. MIchael McDonald doesn't understand why people want Dart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived