PSASBR Memories.

#1ZavalsBizPosted 7/5/2013 10:32:14 PM
All right, jus' outta curiosity's sake, when ya think 'bout this board what's the first thing that comes t'mind?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#2gameghy555Posted 7/5/2013 10:50:53 PM
I loved the beta so much. In fact, voting for the best characters got me few PS+ for a bit. Also, going to try the demo in stores just for Jak and Big Daddy.

When the game released, I felt it was more hectic. This game really needed to slowly introduce the characters.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#3cayyolePosted 7/5/2013 10:51:11 PM
Knowledgeable information and well mannered thought provoking discussions on important topics that contain undertones addressing beneficial answers to socioeconomic problems in our communities.
---
Psn ayycole
I'm on the quest to be the best parappa.
#4ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:59:18 PM
cayyole posted...
Knowledgeable information and well mannered thought provoking discussions on important topics that contain undertones addressing beneficial answers to socioeconomic problems in our communities.

Ya must be drunk. So can ya hook a fella up with a couple'a cold ones.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#5geneocidePosted 7/5/2013 10:59:19 PM
The tourney topic. It was some dude saying high level play was stupid because he didnt want to have to learn the game. He just wanted to pick it up and win.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#6cayyolePosted 7/5/2013 11:07:14 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...

I do not drink alcoholic beverages but I do have some very refreshing juice I made myself from a variety of fruits and vegetables i grow in my backyard. It's is not only cold, refreshing, and organic but also contains 20% more vitamins and antiacids than the leading fruit juice (tm) brand.
---
Psn ayycole
I'm on the quest to be the best parappa.
#7ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:13:04 PM
cayyole posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...

I do not drink alcoholic beverages but I do have some very refreshing juice I made myself from a variety of fruits and vegetables i grow in my backyard. It's is not only cold, refreshing, and organic but also contains 20% more vitamins and antiacids than the leading fruit juice (tm) brand.

Ah, your no fun. But I'll take a juice if ya don't mind, I guess I'll add my own ingredient to it.
---
#8LightEcoSagePosted 7/6/2013 12:35:32 AM(edited)
cayyole posted...

No. It's actually the other way around for some of these.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#9DavidgraymanPosted 7/6/2013 5:08:30 AM
cayyole posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
cayyole posted...

*hit TC over the hit*
You coulda had a V8
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#10ButKevinBaconPosted 7/6/2013 5:13:14 AM
The beta leak and how that pretty much killed the game's hype.