Thanks PSASBR, I love ya.

#1ZavalsBizPosted 7/7/2013 11:44:17 PM
ITT talk 'bout whatever benefit this game has brought to ya. Obviously this game ain't gonna cause a significant change in yer life, but maybe it introduced ya to a new franchise, for example ya try inFamous an' fall in love with the franchise. Heck maybe the game helped ya meet new people an' have made a good friend or even found a significant other, which I highly doubt. In other words jus' talk 'bout what this game has done for ya.

#BuzzedCuriosity
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#2geneocidePosted 7/7/2013 11:47:41 PM
It has introduced me to the block function on the PSN. And given me and my cousins a good time.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#3mikesettokillPosted 7/7/2013 11:49:10 PM
It has given me hundreds of hours of online... fun?
---
In the rain or in the snow, I got the got the funky flow.
#4ButKevinBaconPosted 7/7/2013 11:50:08 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
ITT talk 'bout whatever benefit this game has brought to ya. Obviously this game ain't gonna cause a significant change in yer life, but maybe it introduced ya to a new franchise, for example ya try inFamous an' fall in love with the franchise. Heck maybe the game helped ya meet new people an' have made a good friend or even found a significant other, which I highly doubt. In other words jus' talk 'bout what this game has done for ya.

#BuzzedCuriosity

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0305.html
#5ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 11:54:36 PM
ButKevinBacon posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

#BuzzedCuriosity

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0305.html

Naw, I'm good I'd rather stay with my accent if ya don't mind.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#6AquaticTerraPosted 7/8/2013 12:15:39 AM
I've made a alot of great people and I just got the game ^_^. One person I met has also been fantastic to me.
#7ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 12:19:37 AM
AquaticTerra posted...
I've made a alot of great people and I just got the game ^_^. One person I met has also been fantastic to me.

This is the s*** I wanna hear. That's some great news, grant it you're new to the game and to GFs for that matter and you've yet to see how bad we can be. Your noobish enthusiasm is quite adorable if ya don't mind me sayin', missy.
---
#8TheConduitGenePosted 7/8/2013 12:31:05 AM
AquaticTerra posted...

Is that fantastic person LES?
---
"Outside, things were bad. But inside - inside me - something was...beginning."
-Cole Macgrath
#9LightEcoSagePosted 7/8/2013 12:41:00 AM
TheConduitGene posted...
AquaticTerra posted...

Nope. It wonder who it is though. I was never told. Anyways can you and other ppl stop bringing me up in situations like this? It shows narrow minded thinking and much more.
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#10ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 12:41:35 AM
TheConduitGene posted...
AquaticTerra posted...

It probably is but I doubt it. I don't think they've even had a conversation since that one topic like a week ago. And do ya seriously think LES is capable of bein' "a fantastic person".
---