Which Character needs sunblock?

#1ss4parrothairPosted 7/8/2013 10:07:47 AM
I say Jak. He's outside a lot.
---
Official Cid Highwind of the Kingdom Hearts III board
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#2Charizard18Posted 7/8/2013 10:31:17 AM
Radec is always wearing his thick armor, so his skin may be more sensitive to HARMFUL UV RAYS when he visits the beach with the other All Stars this summer.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 7/8/2013 10:35:46 AM
I would think that Kratos' ashy skin is sensitive to the sun.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable III
Delsin <3 : http://i.imgur.com/WrgJ7wL.png
#4Nightstryk3r619Posted 7/8/2013 10:53:22 AM
Nariko. Redheads sunburn very easily.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#5ButKevinBaconPosted 7/8/2013 11:04:51 AM
Sir Dan
#6ZavalsBizPosted 7/8/2013 12:25:42 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Radec is always wearing his thick armor, so his skin may be more sensitive to HARMFUL UV RAYS when he visits the beach with the other All Stars this summer.

Radec actually takes 'is helmet off in Killzone. He's pretty pale, then again the planet has changed the people's appearance an' such.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#7DrunkenMegamanPosted 7/8/2013 1:14:26 PM
Drake. He's constantly outside in the Uncharted games, and winds up in a desert in Uncharted 3.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
-Rob: "How's it feel to win, Joe?" -Chicken Joe: "I won?"
#8LightEcoSagePosted 7/8/2013 1:28:10 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Drake. He's constantly outside in the Uncharted games, and winds up in a desert in Uncharted 3.

Jak is constantly outside more :3 and Jak also winds up in the desert in his 3rd game. I like the reference ND made in UC3 :3
---
Simply amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJHIH9qOkg
#9ZavalsBizPosted 7/8/2013 1:29:27 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...

Yes.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#10ButKevinBaconPosted 7/8/2013 3:22:43 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...

Jak is constantly outside more :3 and Jak also winds up in the desert in his 3rd game. I like the reference ND made in UC3 :3

It's actually a reference to the third Indiana Jones film. Jak 3's desert is a reference to Mad Max.