It's official: NO MORE NEW CONTENT for Playstation All-Stars.

#31ZavalsBizPosted 7/20/2013 1:52:33 PM
PSaddict posted...
Let's just unfollow SSM in Twitter. Let's see if it's devastating enough when they lose thousands of followers due to the loss of PS All-Stars support and spamming pointless Grudge of War trash (in my POV).

This make alot if sense.
---
You know you're jealous I get this and you don't,
http://i.imgur.com/Itslong.jpg
#32BkzIzuPosted 7/20/2013 1:52:59 PM
#BringBackOmar
#33shadowreaper217Posted 7/20/2013 1:53:46 PM
PSaddict posted...
Let's just unfollow SSM in Twitter. Let's see if it's devastating enough when they lose thousands of followers due to the loss of PS All-Stars support and spamming pointless Grudge of War trash (in my POV).

Good idea in fact why don't we make that a campaign to stop following them on twitter stop liking them on facebook stop buying and playing their games I don't care how small a bite we take out of them as long as it's a bite at all. This happens to every game they get ahold of and I will not rest or stand by until we get those Isaac and Zeus Alts.
---
---
Psn: Redwing832
#34Exo_IcarusPosted 7/20/2013 3:42:57 PM
Couldn't even at least put out the DLC costumes for Isaac and Zeus before they kicked the bucket
#35TheOmegaShenPosted 7/20/2013 3:47:46 PM
Lemme just grab a quote from a past topic...

TheOmegaShen posted...

F*** you, Sony Santa Monica.

---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#36shadow of sonic 2001Posted 7/20/2013 4:32:16 PM
Given the track record, I pretty much knew this was coming, yet I'm still insanely disappointed. SSM can choke on a 12-incher.
---
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.
#37ZavalsBizPosted 7/20/2013 4:52:34 PM
shadow of sonic 2001 posted...
SSM can choke on a 12-incher.

This made my day.
---
You know you're jealous I get this and you don't,
http://i.imgur.com/Itslong.jpg
#38shadow of sonic 2001Posted 7/20/2013 9:27:34 PM
Also, I just read that message and it's the most sackless, corporate-apologetic thing I've ever seen!

"We appreciate all of your support and passion for PlayStation All-Stars"? Why would they appreciate a bunch of people annoying them over something they never had any intention of going through with? Especially since a lot of people are upset and some want to boycott SSM. And "At this time" just leaves room for more people bugging them. Just straight up say that you're never making any DLC, FFS.
---
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.
#39BkzIzuPosted 7/20/2013 9:33:15 PM
You guys honestly think SSM is going to care about losing some followers on twitter?
Lol
#40FishyGoodness12Posted 7/20/2013 11:20:23 PM
BkzIzu posted...
You guys honestly think SSM is going to care about losing some followers on twitter?
Lol

lol
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.