Packing it in folks, it's already over.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 7/20/2013 10:53:36 AM
With All-Stars already dying it was hard to keep on playing without new content to spice things up. I used to have this false hope of a balance patch or more DLC releasing but with the new info dropped by SSM, they s*** all over my hope and now I am leaving. Moving on to Injustice and Smite.
---
.................nah
#2ClammehClam24Posted 7/20/2013 11:16:17 AM
Im just waiting for Ussf4 right now, IJ is ew for me, p4a is dead, sold umvc3 and my wii, dont have a vita/psp, all I got is ssf4 and tekken rev :U So im stuck with this game till Im in the mood to get back to ssf4
---
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.
#3Baby-DoLLx0Posted 7/20/2013 11:18:24 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
With All-Stars already dying it was hard to keep on playing without new content to spice things up. I used to have this false hope of a balance patch or more DLC releasing but with the new info dropped by SSM, they s*** all over my hope and now I am leaving. Moving on to Injustice and Smite.

Injustice it is!
#4tyk0rientalPosted 7/20/2013 11:22:08 AM
ClammehClam24 posted...
Im just waiting for Ussf4 right now, IJ is ew for me, p4a is dead, sold umvc3 and my wii, dont have a vita/psp, all I got is ssf4 and tekken rev :U So im stuck with this game till Im in the mood to get back to ssf4

Trust me, dude, P4A isn't dead. I mean, a good amount of people will be moving on when the next BlazBlue comes out, but a large amount of people also think that P4A is unique and different enough and that it'll last quite a while.
---
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.
#5Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 11:25:38 AM
Baby-DoLLx0 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Injustice it is!

Awesome :D
---
.................nah
#6ClammehClam24Posted 7/20/2013 11:33:18 AM
tyk0riental posted...
ClammehClam24 posted...

Trust me, dude, P4A isn't dead. I mean, a good amount of people will be moving on when the next BlazBlue comes out, but a large amount of people also think that P4A is unique and different enough and that it'll last quite a while.

I know its not dead dead, its definitely got more players than this, and dont get me wrong p4a is one of the best fighters ive played, I have to rebuy my copy though since my friend wont give me it back lol, I just assumed by now there isnt much of an online community left so Ive been waiting this long to buy it again. I guess ill give it another go once I get home from vacation, im taking your word for it though lol.
---
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.
#7Heroicmedic92Posted 7/20/2013 12:35:37 PM
See u guys on Injustice.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuWn3lEukM
#8TheBlackAce222Posted 7/20/2013 2:41:05 PM
Is anybody else going to Tekken Revolution... Anybody?... No?...
---
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif
#9tyk0rientalPosted 7/20/2013 2:45:56 PM
TheBlackAce222 posted...
Is anybody else going to Tekken Revolution... Anybody?... No?...

I'm already there. I possess an arcane enchantment that has procured me the ability to play more thsn one video game.
---
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.
#10crash-b-fan-23Posted 7/20/2013 2:52:30 PM
Nobody cares, silver. You didn't care anyway. You only came back to play with baby doll.
---
[PSN]:crashbfan23
www.twitch.tv/crashbfan