Character Census: Day 4, Hour 5 (Sackboy & Narrator)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Character Census: Day 4, Hour 5 (Sackboy & Narrator)
3 years ago#1
"..." -Sackboy
"Shine on you crazy Sack!" -The Narrator
Base 18 I jus' don't like him that much.

Note: I know some of y'all are gettin' tired of this but I already made a vow to complete the roster an' I never go back on vows. So stop b*******, that means you KartosFTW. Besides its not like anything else is happenin' here.
Dabess Emmett.
"That's how you go out! With a bang!"
3 years ago#2
My secondary primary main.
3 years ago#3
He was one of my mains, but I don't use him much anymore...his lack of range hurts him.
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
3 years ago#4
I made one post because literally (this is not an exaggeration) 50% of the topics on the first 2/3 pages were from you, and you start claiming I'm constantly complaining about you? Absolutely pathetic.

P.S. The only reason I'm even replying on this is because I clicked the wrong topic and saw my name. I never read these, and I'm surprised other people do. They make 0 sense and are not entertaining at all

0/10 would not read and would not reply again
3 years ago#5
KartosFTW posted...
I made one post because literally (this is not an exaggeration) 50% of the topics on the first 2/3 pages were from you, and you start claiming I'm constantly complaining about you? Absolutely pathetic.

P.S. The only reason I'm even replying on this is because I clicked the wrong topic and saw my name. I never read these, and I'm surprised other people do. They make 0 sense and are not entertaining at all

Sigh, where were ya when the front page was literally only topics by one fella. Anyways I didn't mean it as an insult fella, it's a joke I have nothin' against ya hatin' the fact that my topics are jus' overwhelmin'. I understand they can get annoyin' but as I said I made a vow.

Here's my hostile remark: What doesn't make sense? I'm askin' how often people use character an' they can comment about the character if they choose. So please stop bein' so.......bold.
Dabess Emmett.
"That's how you go out! With a bang!"
3 years ago#6
Uncommon, bordering on unused.
PSN: Lluazarg
If you like the people from the All-Stars board: http://xat.com/heartless_House
3 years ago#7
KartosFTW posted...

You sound upset...
3 years ago#8
"Narrator" being Stephen Fry
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
3 years ago#9
Unused.
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
-Rob: "How's it feel to win, Joe?" -Chicken Joe: "I won?"
3 years ago#10
Uncommon.
He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Character Census: Day 4, Hour 5 (Sackboy & Narrator)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived