Character Census: Day 4, Hour 5 (Sackboy & Narrator)

#1ZavalsBizPosted 8/1/2013 8:54:05 PM
"..." -Sackboy
"Shine on you crazy Sack!" -The Narrator
Base 18 I jus' don't like him that much.

Note: I know some of y'all are gettin' tired of this but I already made a vow to complete the roster an' I never go back on vows. So stop b*******, that means you KartosFTW. Besides its not like anything else is happenin' here.
---
Dabess Emmett.
"That's how you go out! With a bang!"
#2F_TierPosted 8/1/2013 9:31:00 PM
My secondary primary main.
#3KillDozer123Posted 8/1/2013 10:07:19 PM
He was one of my mains, but I don't use him much anymore...his lack of range hurts him.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#4KartosFTWPosted 8/1/2013 10:11:30 PM
I made one post because literally (this is not an exaggeration) 50% of the topics on the first 2/3 pages were from you, and you start claiming I'm constantly complaining about you? Absolutely pathetic.

P.S. The only reason I'm even replying on this is because I clicked the wrong topic and saw my name. I never read these, and I'm surprised other people do. They make 0 sense and are not entertaining at all

0/10 would not read and would not reply again
#5ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 10:17:35 PM
KartosFTW posted...
I made one post because literally (this is not an exaggeration) 50% of the topics on the first 2/3 pages were from you, and you start claiming I'm constantly complaining about you? Absolutely pathetic.

P.S. The only reason I'm even replying on this is because I clicked the wrong topic and saw my name. I never read these, and I'm surprised other people do. They make 0 sense and are not entertaining at all

Sigh, where were ya when the front page was literally only topics by one fella. Anyways I didn't mean it as an insult fella, it's a joke I have nothin' against ya hatin' the fact that my topics are jus' overwhelmin'. I understand they can get annoyin' but as I said I made a vow.

Here's my hostile remark: What doesn't make sense? I'm askin' how often people use character an' they can comment about the character if they choose. So please stop bein' so.......bold.
---
Dabess Emmett.
"That's how you go out! With a bang!"
#6LluaZargPosted 8/2/2013 4:45:54 AM
Uncommon, bordering on unused.
---
PSN: Lluazarg
If you like the people from the All-Stars board: http://xat.com/heartless_House
#7F_TierPosted 8/2/2013 5:49:08 AM
KartosFTW posted...

You sound upset...
#8SelitePosted 8/2/2013 6:09:06 AM
"Narrator" being Stephen Fry
---
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#9DrunkenMegamanPosted 8/2/2013 6:15:41 AM
Unused.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
-Rob: "How's it feel to win, Joe?" -Chicken Joe: "I won?"
#10TheConduitGenePosted 8/2/2013 6:25:18 AM
Uncommon.
---
He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.