There are some huge characters I can't believe the didn't include

#11KingTumbleweedPosted 8/5/2013 1:11:29 PM
Troll confirmed.
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#12MrVilla61391Posted 8/6/2013 7:04:44 AM
Selite posted...
MrVilla61391 posted...
lol, kids today don't know anything, Crash and Spyro no longer belong to SONY.

and they never did.

they did, PS owned NG.
---
PSN: XxWolfheartxX | Umah | 200 | Fighter | DA
"The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers." - J. K. Rowling
#13legendofskylandPosted 8/6/2013 8:19:34 AM
MrVilla61391 posted...
Selite posted...
MrVilla61391 posted...

and they never did.

they did, PS owned NG.

But ND didn't own Crash. Universal Interactive did
#14AMP1317Posted 8/6/2013 9:03:23 AM
legendofskyland posted...
MrVilla61391 posted...
Selite posted...
MrVilla61391 posted...

and they never did.

they did, PS owned NG.

But ND didn't own Crash. Universal Interactive did

"Sony Computer Entertainment America presents: a Universal Interactive Studios production!"

#Neverforget
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#15Chzrm3Posted 8/6/2013 9:25:11 AM
KillDozer123 posted...
CheeseOmen posted...
This isn't a topic complaining about the roster. I actually like it and think all the characters are diverse enough, but I am really surprised they left out some characters. For example, the two biggest playstation guys to ever exist, SPYRO AND CRASH! Seriously why were they not included, not only are they super iconic, but it would be so easy to fit them into the game too. I was also thinking Wander from Shadow of the Colossus would be a great one too.

Spyro and Crash are third party characters. Let me repeat that because you clearly don't understand. Third Party Characters.

Instead of being an uppity nerd, you could just explain it to him normally. : P
---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, K. Rool, Funky, Lanky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#16CheeseOmen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 3:50:42 PM
LOL. Wait I am really getting called a troll for this? Ok let me break it down for you nerd virgins; no poop they don't own them. NEVER once in my topic did I say sony owned these characters. Clearly they don't own Big Daddy or Raiden, but they got them in. All I said that Spyro and Crash were the most iconic PS characters, and if you disagree then you are dumb. So sorry that a "kid" like me didn't completely specify my post down to the details, as I figured it was common sense enough. With that said, yet again I learned my mistake for posting in GameFAQS, were the flamers are just as frequent as the nerds beating off while posting. Sorry, forgive me. You can go back to your deviant art jerkin' now.
---
3DS: 5129 0994 1261
W2: 3139 7723 5743
#17Dsurions_WrathPosted 8/10/2013 8:31:20 PM
CheeseOmen posted...
LOL. Wait I am really getting called a troll for this? Ok let me break it down for you nerd virgins; no poop they don't own them. NEVER once in my topic did I say sony owned these characters. Clearly they don't own Big Daddy or Raiden, but they got them in. All I said that Spyro and Crash were the most iconic PS characters, and if you disagree then you are dumb. So sorry that a "kid" like me didn't completely specify my post down to the details, as I figured it was common sense enough. With that said, yet again I learned my mistake for posting in GameFAQS, were the flamers are just as frequent as the nerds beating off while posting. Sorry, forgive me. You can go back to your deviant art jerkin' now.

Well aren't you mister hostile. Sure the way some reacted was rude, but ya can't blame them considering the huge amounts of "why didn't they get Crash and Spyro!?" topics we got got incredibly obnoxious. Your reaction was largely unwarranted, and far, far more rude than any of the comments in this topic. They didn't say they disagree with them being huge Sony icons either, along with only King calling you a troll.

The board has had to tell this to people many, many times, hence people's reactions- Superbot DID try to get Crash and Spyro, but they evidently charged absurdly high prices for the rights to use them. Superbot also evidently tried getting Wander but Team ICO said no due to their views about their games being art, and didn't want him in a party brawler.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#18ClammehClam24Posted 8/10/2013 8:37:59 PM
I thought all these types of threads were gone already
zzz
---
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.
#19IcyFlamez96Posted 8/10/2013 8:48:35 PM
Gawd everyone calm down.... Not everyone is going to know the situation with Spyro and Crash. Don't worry TC, obviously you're not the one at fault here. I'm sure you already know that though.