List the things you believe PSAS did right.

#1ChimcharwhoohooPosted 8/7/2013 4:25:29 PM
Music- the meld of the music is just so fnatastic there is little complaints here if any at all.

Online Stability- Sure it lags and people tend to abuse it, but the format used is the type used for this type of genre, only thing that went wrong is the host thing and that they should have tested it better to prvent all those online-only glitches

uh. thats all I can think of off the top of my head. more will probably come to me once I ponder it more.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 8/7/2013 4:33:29 PM
The music is okay, but it's more meh than good.
---
=_=
http://i.imgur.com/IunZcuT.gif
#3FaellinPosted 8/7/2013 4:42:52 PM
Making most characters not button mashers, (few exceptions to this ofc Kratard being the biggest) But most characters require alot of time to master their extreme combos. Not saying its perfectly balanced, but some characters actually take skill to use (unlike smash bros)
#4ritchitnclnkPosted 8/7/2013 4:50:29 PM
Teleporting into other peoples combos/supers and host advantage was the online done right?
#5BkzIzuPosted 8/7/2013 4:56:50 PM
ritchitnclnk posted...
Teleporting into other peoples combos/supers a

Get a better connection.
#6Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/7/2013 4:57:00 PM
The controls are great. Got your basic 3 attack buttons, jump button, super button, taunt button, and block button. Simple and good.
---
Xat.com/heartless_house <-- Come chat with us! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0Qgy6gv_4 <-- That is all.
#7TheConduitGenePosted 8/7/2013 5:05:36 PM
Cole's Smile. lol im kidding but I think it has to be the variety of different fighting styles each character has making them more unique.
---
He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.
#8ritchitnclnkPosted 8/7/2013 5:06:48 PM
BkzIzu posted...
ritchitnclnk posted...
Teleporting into other peoples combos/supers a

Get a better connection.

I'm using a wired connection, I usually play when everyone is asleep so nobody uses the wifi. I have 20.07mbps download and 10.93mpbs upload, and it STILL happens to me.
#9H0PSinPosted 8/7/2013 5:43:13 PM
Faellin posted...
Making most characters not button mashers, (few exceptions to this ofc Kratard being the biggest) But most characters require alot of time to master their extreme combos. Not saying its perfectly balanced, but some characters actually take skill to use

---
TOPANGA!
#10IcyFlamez96Posted 8/7/2013 6:05:31 PM
Plz no the music is good but it could have been AMAZING.... so much waste potential. Most of the remixed tracks sound worse than the original ones.
---
If ya na'mean
Nevermind. Ratchet's Into The Nexus look is pretty good