Random Stage Ideas Inbound.

#1Nightstryk3r619Posted 8/7/2013 7:19:07 PM
I know it's been a long time since I've done any create a movelists (My Crypto has been destoryed like three times, so it kinda kills morale.) But, I've felt like a little bit of an arena building move, and I've got a couple areas I would've liked to have seen in the game (along with some games that really needed to be repped.)

Zorko Bros. Scrap & Salvage (Twisted Metal: Black X Heavy Rain)

Background: You're in a very cloudy skied Junkyard, with a crusher in the back ground, and the remnants of a B-52 Bomber wing up from the ground. The platform is mostly flat, except for a platform on the extreme right, that is a broken down piece of freeway.

Hazard: Bomber Attack (The cannon from the upright wing will randomly fire at the people fighting, or some vehicles that are battling in the background.)

Phase 1 Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izTBPI2JVpk
Phase 2 Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KI0tJ5yUA

We pan in on a battle happening in the background, between Junkyard Dog (Tow Truck), Brimstone (El Camino w/ stained glass windows), Sweet Tooth, and Yellow Jacket ('57 Bel-Air Taxi), until the camera shows the front of the level, where our competitors are about to fight at. The stage starts off relatively quiet, with the bomber mainly attacking the other vehicles, but, still occasionally spraying towards the people in the fight.

The fight is normal, until 1:40 in, when the clouds suddenly turn to rain, as an unpiloted bulldozer runs free, and utterly destroyed Brimstone by crashing into it. In the background, it is replaced by Norman Jayden and Jack Neville fist fighting each other, while the bulldozer hits the bomber, and turns it into the players, making it pay more attention to them. At the end of the fight, Neville has Jayden down on the ground, but was abruptly ran over by Junkyard Dog, while Jayden escapes.

More upcoming levels soon, including

Rupture Farms
N. Sanity Beach
Indels Castle
and Iram of the Pillars
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#2Nightstryk3r619(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 1:07:07 PM
Bumpage?
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.