they need to fix the garbage in this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. they need to fix the garbage in this game

User Info: disterbedone

disterbedone
3 years ago#1
Like kratos arrows and hammer hes so garbage because of those moves I wanna, drop him
PSN teabagfury
PSASBR Main MY BEST FRIEND Kratos

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
3 years ago#2
Here we go again...
=_=
http://i.imgur.com/IunZcuT.gif

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#3
hold on ima call sony santa monica and tell them to take the bow and arrow out of god of war main series, it really screws up spinoffs

disterbedone
3 years ago#4
Great idea retro maybe then I can get a useful projectile instead of the trash I have now
PSN teabagfury

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#5
Oh hey guys. Time to feed the trolls already? I thought feeding time was at 3:00?
Xat.com/heartless_house <-- Come chat with us! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0Qgy6gv_4 <-- That is all.

disterbedone
3 years ago#6
Im not trolling i'm starting a fact
PSN teabagfury

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#7
disterbedone posted...
Great idea retro maybe then I can get a useful projectile instead of the trash I have now

okay so how will you kill airbourne enemies if no bow and arrow? guns didnt exist in the areas kratos fights in gow series, i guess you want him to shoot fireballs?

User Info: BkzIzu

BkzIzu
3 years ago#8
Retroxgamer0 posted...
disterbedone posted...

okay so how will you kill airbourne enemies if no bow and arrow? guns didnt exist in the areas kratos fights in gow series, i guess you want him to shoot fireballs?

Shoot Lightening Bolts

He did that in GoW 1

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
3 years ago#9
So, even with his range and speed, you're complaining about a goddamn projectile? Kratos doesn't even need a projectile at all, and he'd still be OP. Next, we'll see a complaint about Kat not being fast enough or Raiden not having enough confirms.
PSN- BlackRain8782

User Info: ClammehClam24

ClammehClam24
3 years ago#10
Are u serious LOL 5 ap chip arrows are TOO OPEE stupid noob kartoses' they need to nerf them in the patch PLZ and buff things like his crappy up square and neutral square those 2 have no range at ALL I hate it and you can trust me I was 3rd bess kraots I know dis ****
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. they need to fix the garbage in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived